The online racing simulator
Song name needed!
(29 posts, started )
Song name needed!
#2 - (SaM)
Title: Glass
Artist: Eyedea & Abilities

Download Tunatic and you'll save yourself the trouble next time.
No idea but does anyone think that headshot through the wall with the AWP at 1:25 is fishy? I know you get that kind of stuff all the time with CS but that seemed a bit weird to me Ahhh, can't remember how long it's been since I played CS. I didn't know people still played the original!

EDIT: after watching that shot over and over again I'm inclined to say I'm almost positive that guy was cheating. Which is exactly the reason I stopped playing CS.
Quote from obsolum :No idea but does anyone think that headshot through the wall with the AWP at 1:25 is fishy? I know you get that kind of stuff all the time with CS but that seemed a bit weird to me Ahhh, can't remember how long it's been since I played CS. I didn't know people still played the original!

EDIT: after watching that shot over and over again I'm inclined to say I'm almost positive that guy was cheating. Which is exactly the reason I stopped playing CS.

Maybe it was luck
It sounds kinda limp bizkit'y to me, not sure tho.
My first thought was "That's obviously Linkin Park". I realized it wasn't after a short while but the beginning really reminded me of Linkin Park. Just goes to show how similar all those bands sound

I've tried googling part of the lyrics as that usually gives you what you're looking for but I can't really hear or understand much of what they're yelling.
Quote from obsolum :My first thought was "That's obviously Linkin Park". I realized it wasn't after a short while but the beginning really reminded me of Linkin Park. Just goes to show how similar all those bands sound

I've tried googling part of the lyrics as that usually gives you what you're looking for but I can't really hear or understand much of what they're yelling.

Doh! i meant linkin park, not limp bizkit, whoops!

I also thought of googling the lyrics but couldnt understand a word either.
Quote from VyCkA-[WRX] :http://vimeo.com/5223382?pg=embed&sec= the seccond song ? please about 1:38

Quote from (SaM) :
Download Tunatic and you'll save yourself the trouble next time.

Maybe give it a try?
Quote from obsolum :No idea but does anyone think that headshot through the wall with the AWP at 1:25 is fishy? I know you get that kind of stuff all the time with CS but that seemed a bit weird to me Ahhh, can't remember how long it's been since I played CS. I didn't know people still played the original!

He isn't cheating, in proper 5v5 games (all of these clips are taken from those) its most likely your team would let you know they're all pushing up banana (that place he shoots through the wall to), so prefiring some awp bullets through that wall is an easy thing to do and he just got lucky and killed one.

Not everyone on CS and CSS cheats, its just people assume that because they always get beat.
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I didn't want to create another one, but could someone please tell me the name of the song at the beginning of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5nE1J0lKpY ... Just the violin bit I remember having a remix of it once and I can't find it again.
Quote from Xaid0n :I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I didn't want to create another one, but could someone please tell me the name of the song at the beginning of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5nE1J0lKpY ... Just the violin bit I remember having a remix of it once and I can't find it again.

Papa Don't Preach by Madonna
Quote from Xaid0n :I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I didn't want to create another one, but could someone please tell me the name of the song at the beginning of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5nE1J0lKpY ... Just the violin bit I remember having a remix of it once and I can't find it again.

Could be a couple by the looks of it...

Quote :The violin intro of the track was sampled in 1992 for the classic rave/oldschool jungle tune Field of Dreams by The Brothers Grimm on Production house label . It was also sampled as the backing for a UK and Ireland top-ten dance music track by Boy Wunda presented by Progress in the song Everybody in 1999. It also appeared on several Vauxhall car adverts between 1998 and 2001.

Quote from Bean0 :Could be a couple by the looks of it...

Cheers mate, Boy Wunda was the one I was looking for

@ Blizzardo

Song name needed!
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG