The online racing simulator
LFS main devs work?
(11 posts, started )
LFS main devs work?
Ok i was wondering. Does lfs is main work for developers, as i understanded from reading lfs history, it is, but during some time mayby that changed?
Sorry man, but for me its just another pointless thread because what difference does it make? For now, it seems like its not anyway but we know that they work on it and as ive heard - they dont have to work on it if they dont want. Just wait and everything will be okay.
I don't think they work with other prosject / things. We know that Scawen has done some upgrades to his house, aswell that taken care of his family due to the kids and such, but else than that I don't know if they got other projects.
Creating threads about development speed won't make LFS development faster.
Quote from oldnavy :Ok i was wondering. Does lfs is main work for developers

Sorry, but no, because they are too lazy.

/thread
#8 - Fuse5
Quote from oldnavy :Ok i was wondering. Does lfs is main work for developers, as i understanded from reading lfs history, it is, but during some time mayby that changed?

Yet another troll. Are you blind, or not too good in english, to not notice atleast 4 threads on the same topic created in 2 days?
When that is said, no offence, but I find the same people trolling in troll topics time after time A short answer to the person instead of silly mob-replies would help a lot.
Eventually this topic will be locked most likely, but it don't contribute one single bit to have these totally silly replies from some of the users. In my eyes that is as bad as this topic itself.
Please, no more topics related to development speed.

In answer to your question, as far as I'm aware, LFS is the main work for all the devs.

While I don't claim to know much about the personal lives of the devs, I'd guess:
Scawen does not have another job (aside from being a father of two)
Vic does some work on the side, no idea how much (lfsshop is run by Yordise Merchandise, Vic's company)
Eric - no idea

LFS main devs work?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG