The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from R34king :Well.. In my eyes A R33gts with A full fake BN kit? is a bit of a ricer then again i dont like R33's fullstop

Well it produces allmoust 300bhp coming from 170bhp. Dunno what he changed to the engine but it certainly ain't no ricer
here's what i usually drive around in. credit goes to kasper for taking those photos in some dutch forest.
Attached images
bioauto.jpg
bioauto2.jpg
Quote from Scrabby :Well it produces allmoust 300bhp coming from 170bhp. Dunno what he changed to the engine but it certainly ain't no ricer

i'm going to say its not a RB20DE then?:P
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lol €200 for 2 little pieces of plastic?

More like €80 for both

You need the complete units
Quote from sgt.flippy :You need the complete units

80 still seems reasonable, for the Mk4 Golf smoked rear lights (GTi, R32 etc) they are about £80 for the proper brand new ones, which I thought was expensive, screw 200 for 1 little change.
Quote from Biohazard :here's what i usually drive around in. credit goes to kasper for taking those photos in some dutch forest.

I'll skip the obvious about you and your pal being deep in a dutch forest together....and go with the WTF IS THAT IN THE WINDSCREEN?
Attached images
bioauto_skull.jpg
Quote from Bawbag :80 still seems reasonable, for the Mk4 Golf smoked rear lights (GTi, R32 etc) they are about £80 for the proper brand new ones, which I thought was expensive, screw 200 for 1 little change.

that is what comes of owning a bmw, after the crap my sis has gone through with her bmw i would never buy one
when i get my *ahem* hairdressers car i really fancy getting a set of these for it, just need to find some in the UK first.
Quote from Bawbag :80 still seems reasonable, for the Mk4 Golf smoked rear lights (GTi, R32 etc) they are about £80 for the proper brand new ones, which I thought was expensive, screw 200 for 1 little change.

Well, Golfs are like chav/tuning heaven, anything you can think of is sold for VW.. So it's quite normal you can get those parts cheaper too.

If I want LED rears for my Fiesta, I need about 150 euros and then I still need to check if it's the correct model, most of the time for my model they add about 100 euros for just different plugs.

And pricing of original new lights is enormous, I only know price of front lights for my Fiesta, which is about 120 euros A PIECE!
Oh joy, well 'supposedly' I am getting the mud flaps I want for my car.

But the best part is.... YAY! I get to replace the side motor mount on my car, I'm assuming within the next two weeks, since it's gone totally bad.. oh joy.

So much for a Mazda being Ford tough despite having almost all ford parts on the insides!
Quote from sgt.flippy :Well, Golfs are like chav/tuning heaven, anything you can think of is sold for VW.. So it's quite normal you can get those parts cheaper too.

Yea I see lots of chavs driving golfs..

Totally agree, all these suitcase wankers on there way to work in their corsas with big bodykits and big exhausts must be paying x2 of what they would for a golf.
Quote from danthebangerboy :when i get my *ahem* hairdressers car i really fancy getting a set of these for it, just need to find some in the UK first.

OH
MY
****ING
GOD

Seriously dude, keep the OEM taillights and spend ur money on something usefull
Quote from garph :I'll skip the obvious about you and your pal being deep in a dutch forest together....and go with the WTF IS THAT IN THE WINDSCREEN?

err... i do not have the slightest clue what you are referring to, kind sir.
Quote from Scrabby :Well it produces allmoust 300bhp coming from 170bhp. Dunno what he changed to the engine but it certainly ain't no ricer

Unless you have a dyno slip you can scan, i call bullshit.

Rb20det's with minimal mods (Exhaust/Intake/Ecu+Tune) will only make 250~ give or take

To get that kinda power out of a N\A you're looking at ALOT of money, and you might aswel have just gone an det instead to save yourself the hassle
Quote from Biohazard :err... i do not have the slightest clue what you are referring to, kind sir.

Theres like some ugly face where his arrow is pointing.. Kinda creepy..
@Scrabby sorry man but thats total BS id only believe it had 300hp if it had a RB30de not a 20de even with the 30 you still need quite a bit of $$ too get 300hp! must be a 25det your talking about

@masternick I have a Rb30det R32 I know what a turbo is like only problem is its not running very good right now needs a good tune not idling properly no powersteering etc its got a 30 block with a 25 head
Well he SAID it was around that number, i'm not saying I can confirm it

Now, to my own car. I just found out there is an Stage 1 ECU in it, sweet
I also just ordered Apex Gen2 coilovers so it will be very driftable
Quote from Scrabby :Well he SAID it was around that number, i'm not saying I can confirm it

People bullshit their figures all the time.

Until i see a dyno sheet i call bullshit.

Same as if someone goes "OMG MY CARS RUNS 10's!!!"

Timeslip or gtfo
Quote from Klutch :People bullshit their figures all the time.

Until i see a dyno sheet i call bullshit.

Same as if someone goes "OMG MY CARS RUNS 10's!!!"

Timeslip or gtfo

ffs would you just stop swearing. people like you are the reason to get threads like this closed.

and gtfo with our "oh im uber pro in driving a rusty piece of shit with a turbo in it and i know all about rice dishes"

and now: unbelivible power of 60 italian Horsepowers. Btw even the punto got a Turbo so stop talking about like theres nothing better as your japanise garbage
Attached images
PICT3258.JPG
PICT3260.JPG
PICT3278.JPG
PICT3279.JPG
Does it drive like the XFG?
Quote from G!NhO :Does it drive like the XFG?

didn´t take it on the racetrack so far lol. but imo its comparable maybe a bit faster.
Quote from BastianB :ffs would you just stop swearing. people like you are the reason to get threads like this closed.

and gtfo with our "oh im uber pro in driving a rusty piece of shit with a turbo in it and i know all about rice dishes"

and now: unbelivible power of 60 italian Horsepowers. Btw even the punto got a Turbo so stop talking about like theres nothing better as your japanise garbage

Touché
[QUOTE=Scrabby;1201742]Well he SAID it was around that number, i'm not saying I can confirm it

Tell your mate too stop smoking crack! a 20de comes stock with around 155hp at the most! unless hes spent like 10k on the motor but I doubt he has because theres no point..
Quote from BastianB :ffs would you just stop swearing. people like you are the reason to get threads like this closed.

I didn't know bullshit was considering a swearword.

Bullshit. BUllshit. Bullshit.

Also, my car isn't turbo, suck it faggot

go cry me a river emo kid
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG