The online racing simulator
have a drink, scratch my nuts, grab a sweet, change TV channel, change music track

nout interesting really
Take my dog off my lap..
go on msn
At the speed I drive I could write war and peace
depends what car

witht the uf1 around aston i jam my accelerator and run off to teh kitchen for some grub...

if its the bf1 your talking about then i just "Blink" and "Breath"

other cars i usually stare outside the window pointlessly

mad
Eat chicken noodle soup
prepare for the next turn or try to hear the ice cream man.He just went byy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I masturbate
ppl seem to like there nuts/crotch/penis(there i said it). Is it just me?
Quote from KiD-OtA :I masturbate

With the pinky and index finger?

On the straights, I tend to have a quick drink of whatever I am having, to keep my mind fresh, or on a more serious matter, I check my fuel, tyres, and times on the other racers.
the usual- scratch the nuts, maybe a few shakes?

Hell, After a turn onto a straight, I over-correct the car until the next straight, of course. Need to keep the tires hot!
Marijuana affects the driving
Break up some weed and take a bong hit
#64 - joen
I milk the cow.
I normally rotate through all the different views very quickly until it makes me dizzy and i spank the car into th wall
I like to hacksaw bits of my wheel, a little bit at a time. I know I've gone to far when I can't turn at the end of the straight. Whilst I'm flying over the gravel trap I like to attempt to wedge the offending (lack of) piece back into place, so I can scoot round the edge and rejoin the track.

All with losing a position.

------

Or, I like to see if I can swap my feet on the pedals (so my left is on the accelerator and the right on the brake), without lifting or braking. At the same time I cross my arms over. At this point I shout 'take the photo' at the assembled crowd, pose, wave, sign some autographs, revert to standard pedal/wheel positions, and finish the overtaking move.

But it's only entertaining in the Sauber.
#67 - mr_x
with me racing UF1's alot straights are a problem

out of the game
luckily i have Freeview so i check what's on tv in the evening
have a drink or eat food
change the DVD in the DVD player
send a text message
call someone (when they ask what the buzzing noise is, i just tell them i needed something to do down the straight)

ingame
check temps, damage etc
weave near the end to make sure tyres are warm enough for the next corner :P
look behind to see if theres anyone close (about 1cm is close in the UF1)
passing the drivers who are busy with other things.....
passing the drivers who are busy with other things.....

Hey carefull you nearly made me spill my soup
Guiness.
I usually start this conversation with my pitcrew trying to come up with a good strategy for the remainder of the race...
Usually goes like:
"Ok, what my position now, and how are we doing on fuel?"
"..."
"Guys? Could use some feedback here..."
"..."
"Hellooooooo, anybody listening?!"
"..."
"GUYS! ARE WE PITTING LAP 12 OR LA... HOLY SH***!!!" (lots of crackles, uhmphhs and ouches as I roll the car 6 times because I missed the turn)
"..."
"Yeah, I'm ok guys, thanks for asking."

I think we need a radio in LFS...

(in all seriousness, I do adjust the pit orders for fuel and tire strategies, and in the BF1 on Blackwood I move the Brake bias back 8% on the back straight, and 8% forward on the front straight)
Well I used to just take a pull off the beer or relax the hands, but now I'm going to have to spend it trying to block out the possiblity that somebody I'm passing, or being passed BY, could be doing this...

Quote from KiD-OtA :
I masturbate

*shudder*
I hit my "HONK IF YOU'RE GAYYYYYYYY" Bind and see how many people honk. It's good fun
Straights are the only places I can steer with my knees and light my bong without spilling it ...
Check my makeup on the mirror.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG