The online racing simulator
drift course setout like D1
(11 posts, started )
this is my D1 layout and yes i am a demo user but i used a program for it so i don't know what it actually looks like in game but i hope it's good. the program i used is called layout editor got it from LFS database. feed back and pic's of it in game would be nice if someone could post em up. anyway hope you like it took a bit to get right but hope its good
Attached files
AU1_D1 layout.lyt - 2.4 KB - 1107 views
Demoer can use the lyt program called Layout editor, only they cant drive them because they dont have a s2 license.
#3 - Danas
wow, really? The layout is very neat and nice, could be a bit wider in some places but everything's ok
Nicely layed out, its all very neat and diffrent.
Attached images
lfs_000000141.jpg
yes it looks very nice
lol thanks for that pic turned out really good. is that the autocross place lol cause i thought i did it in the car park. any way im glad you posted that pic i was getting really tempted to crack it just to see what it turned out like. i'd get an s2 licence but dad wont pay for it and i anit old enough for a credit card yet so s2 will come at the end of the year
Quote from DANGUS :i was getting really tempted to crack it

wow your honest but very god job on it.
Give money to your dad and he will send money via account, hmm? I did it like this, so basically I bought it on my own.
that layout looks very fun! I'll try it out!
Perfect... Tight and technical...just the way I like them
I say: congradulations for making an awesome layout without even being able to see what it looks like on the track.

I tried it and i'm keeping this one!!

Looking forward to some even better ones once you get a S2 license.
Attached images
d1-layout drift.jpg
d1-layout drift2.jpg
d1-layout drift3.jpg

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG