The online racing simulator
The Closed Pit penalty
Personally I think it's not reasonable to expect people to just not pit especially when they have a large amount of damage when a caution comes out

Instead of a DT (which is too harsh imo), Y dont you enforce that the people who pit while the pits are closed will have to start at the tail end of the line.

This have people avoid pitting right when the caution comes out to take advantage of it and it'll be reasonable to those who were involved in an accident and their cars are rendered almost undriveable
All discussion of LOTA rules and regulations are to be discussed on the LOTA forums, not here.
Quote from lizardfolk :Personally I think it's not reasonable to expect people to just not pit especially when they have a large amount of damage when a caution comes out

Instead of a DT (which is too harsh imo), Y dont you enforce that the people who pit while the pits are closed will have to start at the tail end of the line.

This have people avoid pitting right when the caution comes out to take advantage of it and it'll be reasonable to those who were involved in an accident and their cars are rendered almost undriveable

I'm pretty sure thats what they did in the KY250, the system gives a DT, but they cleared it and had them start at the end of the longest line. This is also what happens in NASCAR.
Quote from racer hero :I'm pretty sure thats what they did in the KY250, the system gives a DT, but they cleared it and had them start at the end of the longest line. This is also what happens in NASCAR.

Yes, but during the XSCC R1, they just gave people the DT. Again, that's too harsh IMO and it should be at the end of the longest line
All discussion of LOTA rules and regulations are to be discussed on the LOTA forums, not here

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG