The online racing simulator
Rinoseat G25 edition review
(34 posts, started )
Yes, I got a reply on one of my multiple e-mails. I wrote that I wanted to order a seat, but didn't get any information on that...

Instead I got the anouncement that there will be two new additional products from rinoseats.com in may.
So I think the producer is busy developing those things (called rinoframe and rinocockpit) that he doesn't take any orders at present.

I hope it'll be possible to order again in may. So let's just wait and see what happens. I guess we'll hear from renato soon.
Sounds like a one or two man business. I hope they´ll keep the original products in their catalogue, cause rinocockpit sounds already expensive.
Quote from LRB_Aly :Sounds like a one or two man business. I hope they´ll keep the original products in their catalogue, cause rinocockpit sounds already expensive.

As far as I know it's only one guy producing these things. And he will keep the rinoseat in his range of products:

Quote from e-mail from renato :
So, we will have a three concepts:
1. Rinoseat <300EUR
2. Rinoframe <150EUR
3. Rinocockpit (with SLR seat) <400EUR

The cockpit is the frame with a suitable seat. (Rinoframe comes without a seat as it seems)
Haha today i got a reply to an e-mail I sent over a month ago...

Guess that means he's still doing buisness.

Unfortunately the e-mail only contained the same information as the first one: Additional products next month.

So... still waiting.

Edit: This was part of his answer: "Next month we will have two new additional products: Rinoframe and
Rinocockpit and we will continue with the sale Rinoseats."

Wohooo!
Arrg, hope he will restart shipping asap. Since I moved house I have a terrible sitting position and I have no way to fix the pedals. After short races of 30 minutes + my back is hurting like hell. I badly need such a thing.
Rinoseat New
Few pictures of new Rinoseat:

- only 10kg weight (aluminium tubes)
- folding seat + folding frame
- excellent ergonomics (shell seat is a size XL)
- steering wheel is absolutely rigid
- all cockpit is absolutely rigid
- excelent design (like real race car)
- many multi colors or all in one (black edition)
- you can adjust:
1. seat base angle
2. seat base height
3. wheel angle
4. wheel distance
5. wheel height
6. pedal angle
7. pedal distance
- many models: G25 Edition (with shifter holder), Fanatec Porsche Wheel Edition, XBOX Edition
- optional: keyboard, mouse, speakers, monitor, 3xmonitors holder
We will offer several different seats (F1, GT, NASCAR, SLR ...) with different styles of seating.

Soon: Upgrade for new Rinoseat to real home motion simulator (2DOF & 6DOF) with a very reasonable cost and incredible little weight.
MUCH better/sturdier design. But now it can't be called Rinoseat...
Have to call it Bullhorn or something.

Goodluck with new design
I like the old design, it seems more stable to me, the new seems still to be in blueprint stages and not sure if it will be any good. There is also no information on price/availability of the new product.

It is really a shame since it is clear that the guy who built the initial product and the new one does know about SIMRACING and requirement, however there does not seem to be any urgency/business plan.
The main problem that must be addressed is communication. There's a whole bunch of people who've tried getting in contact with Renato (the guy behind Rinoseats) for a looong time without getting a reply. He really has to make an effort to rebuild a reputation before he can expect to sell much.

That said, any new addition to the simcockpit market is most welcome.

Rinoseat G25 edition review
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG