The online racing simulator
MoE Crew Welcomes Alex as New Admin
Frank and I are very pleased to announce that Alex Fischbock of German 24 Race fame decided to join our staff and help us with the upcoming special event(s) and the new season which will start in fall.

Alex is a very experienced member of the German LFS community who was one of the founders of www.live-for-speed.de and the 4Players Teamliga. He just got done organizing the most recent 24hours of Kyoto Ring GP and brings even more valuable endurance racing experience into the staff.

In the next couple of weeks we will be working hard to bring a new homepage for MoE online, a task in which Alex will play an integral role. And of course the Welcome Patch 4h of Aston North want to be organized as well.

As a quick reminder: application deadline for the May 21 race is this Sunday, May 7th.
It is pleasure for me to work with you guys on this awesome project Masters of Endurance. I'll do my best to support you guys and taking the MoE forward in the future.
Welcome aboard I hope we can organize great races together
#4 - XRRoy
welcome Alex, you know that we have very high expectations from MoE?
Hi Alex, It was only a matter of time
Quote from XRRoy :welcome Alex, you know that we have very high expectations from MoE?

I guess the highest expectations I have myself
I think Frank should also join PM now... :
Congrats Alex....Looking forward to the start of next season.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG