The online racing simulator
For all the brave Racers, the team, and everyone...
... a great great thank you for running this event and I seriously am facinated how all this worked. Some might be "pissed" some might be angry, but anyways after all it could have gone worse.

Thank you to the race control tower. You guys up in there tried to analyse situations and judging them in such a short corridor of time and a great great thank you for your job there. I'm too tired to actually name all of them...
Then a great and big thank you to our Feed production, who really made something possible, with all the replays and stuff.. that's awsome, though I couldn't see it in action... Also thank you guys for giving us two in the booth the latest information and anectodes...

And the biggest thank you for the racers, who participated in this race. It's been a wild ride and it was really worth staying at home and shouting this race. Big thank you guys...

for those who participated and reached the Qualifying stage, I have an offer for you. Those who have participated in the Qualifying session are allowed to transfer their Kyoto 500 Sign-Up to a "fulltime" LFSCART sign up. Those points you made in this race are counting to the LFSCART's championships, even if you don't want to continue. So this offer is only to the ones who were in qualifying. If you have any questions about signing up please post them here.
Quote from TFalke55 :
for those who participated and reached the Qualifying stage, I have an offer for you. Those who have participated in the Qualifying session are allowed to transfer their Kyoto 500 Sign-Up to a "fulltime" LFSCART sign up. Those points you made in this race are counting to the LFSCART's championships, even if you don't want to continue. So this offer is only to the ones who were in qualifying. If you have any questions about signing up please post them here.

Btw Thilo, will you give 5 points to those who took part on the quali session, as you promised?
yes... there will be 5 points awarded to everyone who was in the qualifying but not in the race
Quote from TFalke55 :yes... there will be 5 points awarded to everyone who was in the qualifying but not in the race

Noice
+1 thanks NDR and racers. was still fun even with the outcome
I think it WAS the biggest spectacle in LFS! NDR did a great job and I'm sending many thanks for what they brought us in their free time for free.
It actually cost me 20 €...

+19.90 for the overlay software.

+ 50 for server costs.

You're welcome though. And no, if I didn't spend my money on lfs I'd drink it. Seriously. 20€ bills shredded in a blender with vodka is a quite good combination.

E: Oh you said free for you... sorry I'm going OT.
first 500...
i would like to say thanks to raven for the race set, and wild, rags, and r. bosco for help in the race today.

FM is a superb team, and to be able to compete with them, as well as get lucky enough to finish ahead of them, seems quite an accomplishment.

haven't had this much fun in a long time, and was more excited than a hound-dog in a room full of fire hydrants. lol

good times, can't wait for 2010.
Quote from z-ro 8 :... can't wait for 2010.

i can't wait for 2010 eighter!
this was so amazing! \o/

thank you guys...

+1 to NDR Team \o/
Agree, to all NDR, great job. I'm sure you all put in a huge amount of time to put this together, and it's much appreciated (at least from me, even though I lost connection, lol).

BUT (always a 'but')... Next year, I think the rules to join such a huge even have really need to be reviewed and overhauled. For me, it was a good race but for others, well... it's too bad Deko is AFK on vent to hear what we are discussing.

Anyway, great job NDR! Well done!
So what happened to that word "patience", seemed pretty hectic out there today.

Drivers did a good job though, sorry to see not all be able to finish. And thanks to NDR (and others), seem you guys have progressed very well in the world of organizing/running/broadcasting leagues.
#12 - wild
Thanks for the event guys I'm looking forward to 2010 ... Let's see what we can do
Quote from hyntty :It actually cost me 20 €...

+19.90 for the overlay software.

+ 50 for server costs.

You're welcome though. And no, if I didn't spend my money on lfs I'd drink it. Seriously. 20€ bills shredded in a blender with vodka is a quite good combination.

E: Oh you said free for you... sorry I'm going OT.

Yeah, I ment free for us. That's why I decided to not pretend to "buy" your programme and I used your website donation button.

With the current amount of kind donations we could buy... 30 meters of liquorice for example. WIN.
just watched it, awesome commentating guys! i was proud to be in your video. and hopefully i wont drive like a "potato" next time lol

thank you for the flowers (ok directly translating german phrases might not be the most understandable way but I hope you know what I mean)
Quote from TFalke55 :
thank you for the flowers (ok directly translating german phrases might not be the most understandable way but I hope you know what I mean)

No... Where have all the flowers gone? = Sag mir wo die Blumen sind.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG