The online racing simulator
Superleague Formula
(84 posts, started )
There's also octoshape:Superleague_Formula. (If you have Octoshape installed : google it, it's free).
Porto wins over Rome on the last lap
Beijing be the first team get > 300 point
Group A qualifying underway.

Beijing spinning ... will they blow it at the last race?
Gugon out........

Which will be the season champion?
Despite starting at the back of the grid I still think Guoan will win. Davide Rigon should be able to make up places in race 1 and then benefit from the reverse grid for race 2. Don't see Valles winning race 1 and overtaking everyone to take race two.
What i think Davide need to go in Race is over take half of car in front of him, he can get top ten while he start at the last, so I think it is not a really hard job for him.

If he can get the middle grid in race 1, the starting grid in Race 2 will still in the middle. the fast car will go behind him, so, he can have his over take show again, so he can win.

If he can get 41 points in tomrrow, he will get the champion for Beijing concededly.
If they don't want the champion, they should out of top 10 in both 2 race .......
Beijing Gouan FC is 2008 Superleague Formula Champion
Quote from TFalke55 :Beijing Gouan FC is 2008 Superleague Formula Champion

although I'm support BJ, but Livepool is so poor....
They still can challenge Guoan if they have no engine problem.....
My first time to hear Chinese national song in international motor sports event~~~~
2009 Season Round 1 : Magny
Sorry for bumping, but SF is back.

First round of 2009 this coming weekend at Magny, Setanta have gone bust but from what I hear it will be webstreamed in the UK.

Surely Georgio Pantano in the AC Milan/Azerti car has a good chance.

New race format for some rounds in that there will be a non-championship race with the top 8 pointswinners in the first two races. No idea how long it will be.
Quote from duke_toaster :New race format for some rounds in that there will be a non-championship race with the top 8 pointswinners in the first two races. No idea how long it will be.

Here it tells that the 3rd race will gather the podium finishers of the first 2 races. No points will be awarded at the end of the race, but €333.000 will be distribued to the top-finishers.
BJ Guon was leave......
Quote from tinvek :one thing i've noticed is that, apart from a couple, football club colours do not seem to make a good colour scheme for single seaters.

cant help wishing they had provide overalls for the drivers that looked like they were wearing the teams first strip shirt, shorts and socks with flesh colour for the bits on the leg between shorts and socks

Kinda like this?

just noticed that eurosport 2 UK (sky 411) is showing superleague live tomorrow at 1pm uk time
Quote from duke_toaster :
Shame qualifying wasn't broadcast, it was last year.

bit of a gap between qualifying and the race then
Hehehehe - last year all the quali sessions were broadcast, but sadly they haven't filmed Magny. I hope they get back to doing it.

Unless you want to listen to Carlton Kirby, I'd go for the webstream with Ben Edwards and Bruce Jouanny.
Quote from duke_toaster :Unless you want to listen to Carlton Kirby...

He and James Haydon actually made me watch the BBC coverage of MotoGP at least a few times this year. I started watching one of the races they commentated on and stopped immediately. At that point I actually spent the time to download the BBC version rather than listen to them.

So glad Toby Moody and Julian Ryder are back for the Eurosport coverage.
I'll warn you now that the webstream is pretty much useless. 5 seconds, 20 seconds buffering, 5 seconds, 20 seconds buffering ...
I just can't get into this Superlegue series. Worst idea ever...
The football bit is a bit gimmicky, but aside from that there's nothing wrong with the idea of cumbersome V12 single seaters in reasonable length races - and the total reverse grid for race two.

Superleague Formula
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG