The online racing simulator
The Latest Sim Racing News - Pole Position Driver

www.polepositiondriver.com
Pole Position Driver is a News Site Dedicated to Racing Games. We regularly update the web site with Racing Games News and reviews of upcoming games and events.

We also write in a Australian Magazine called Techspace in which Live For Speed has been featured numerous times.

We call for the communities support to help us grow. Simple ways like passing on our URL to other members.

If we can get support from teams and users we will add your news to the MAGAZINE.

Here is our most recent magazines

Last or latest?
Quote from sil3ntwar :Ah right i thought you had given up already

I'll be sure to give it everything I have before that happens
great job so far and loads of effort put in
Quote from StableX :great job so far and loads of effort put in

Thanks for the compliment

I try hard to keep up with the latest news and creating new related articles to keep the site interesting.
It looks great!

Seems pretty proffesional.

What would be good if it were a player page. A page where you would interveiw one driver/person from LFS community, aswell comments or "goldies" from forum. (that means funny remarks, nice questions or anything worth mention).
Quote from The Very End :It looks great!

Seems pretty proffesional.

What would be good if it were a player page. A page where you would interveiw one driver/person from LFS community, aswell comments or "goldies" from forum. (that means funny remarks, nice questions or anything worth mention).

Thats an interesting idea, but I guess it would need quite a bit of involvement from visitors to post up their own details.

It could be a place for drivers to chill out after a day of Virtual Racing

I like your thinking
I don't see why it shouldn't get more attention, it looks pretty solid and proffesional to me

Well, the question would basically just be some question to reveal some of the identity to the driver, and questions around the person himself. And there would be a some questions about things related to LFS racing aswell.
We will be releasing a Preview of the Logitech G27 tommorrow.

Its a collaboration of all the information/rumours and claims put into one
Great! I have not yet heared about that wheel, but it's going to be the big brother of G25? Will we maybe see the long awaited price reduction in G25 price?
We can only hope it will be reduced, but from what has been rumoured it will be very similar in design to the G25 with a Shift Light and it could be released without Sequential shifter function from what i've seen.
We are still going nice and strong. We hit 106,000 visits and its just been under 1 year

Any contributions or news to the site is well appreciated

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG