The online racing simulator
"User name is already online" glitch
Today I was playing Live For Speed and I got disconnected from my server because my wireless network lagged. I was playing in the Demo server called Live To Cruise 2 (LTC). When my wireless network reconnected I could not connect to ANY of the servers on the list. Whenever I try to connect, I get an error saying "User name is already online." I tried to fix the problem by trying to connect to servers by using the "Join Specific Host" option on the menu. After this failed to work, I reset my ip address and tried again. This unfortunately failed too. The last thing I thought could fix the problem was to restart my computer. After restarting my computer the problem still remains. I can't even connect to the "meeting room." I am using LFS patch 0.5 Z. I hope someone can help me fix this issue. I am looking forward into buying S2 in a couple of months.

Thank you
Yeah me and 2 of my friends have the same problem , Last night , LFS SERVERS and website went down and when it came back we got the Username already online message, =(

WEll its been hours now and still the same , What can i do ??
#3 - VoiD
Contact the Serveradmin of the server you were and he should kick you out

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG