The online racing simulator
I'm going to buy another LFS License just to have that name
lol, is that a bit too eccentric? I dunno, I would have bought it on my real net handle, "F2OOO" but I forgot the password when I bought the one I have now, so I had to make another one. I mean, it's only 38 bucks right?

I dunno is that me being neurotic over a name? lmao, I just really like that name, I use it everywhere online with the exception of this site for the reasons above. Well, that and I had an issue previously with my IM Messenger getting keylogged and granting access to my comp by this one dude from japan. Wtf did I piss off from japan? oh well, thats irrelevant, anyhow I'm writing this now just to ask if that's ok.

As long as LFS gets paid I guess it is right? lol

I already know everyone's answer:

"Yes it is stupid,
I'm stupid for forgetting my password to begin with,
and yes this post is stupid for even asking"

hahaaa this saves time for people when they read this just copy and paste because if I saw someone else write this, that's exactly what I would be thinking as well.

lolz hey I don't know if it's ok to buy another license when I have one already, that's the only thing I need to know :P lol thanks
It'd be a shame if someone made that account before you could...

Oh, and yes you can buy as many LFS licences as you desire.
Quote from Pablo Donoso :I mean, it's only 38 bucks right?

38 bucks!!!! The dollar is getting stronger!!! haha

It was $42 when I bought S2 and the last I checked currency conversions it was $48.
I think it was $53 when I bought it. What does my sig say for the last time I updated it?

edit: Holy shit it was $33 at one point.
I going to buy two lisences for my skin competition, will make sure that name is taken before you can get it
Quote from The Very End :I going to buy two lisences for my skin competition, will make sure that name is taken before you can get it

You are going to buy two vouchers, aren't you?
You mean those upgrade codes to upgrade demo to lisence account?
Yeah probally, but might just buy a new lisence and call it that just to be a pooface
Quote from mrodgers :38 bucks!!!! The dollar is getting stronger!!! haha

It was $42 when I bought S2 and the last I checked currency conversions it was $48.

Nah, that's just the very weak pound.
Quote from Pablo Donoso :if I saw someone else write this, that's exactly what I would be thinking as well.

Why post it then?
"Username already taken" - so presumably you've either done it, or someone has tried to be a git!
*laughs evil*
Quote from tristancliffe :"Username already taken" - so presumably you've either done it, or someone has tried to be a git!

There is a clue...

Quote from Pablo Donoso :I dunno, I would have bought it on my real net handle, "F2OOO" but I forgot the password when I bought the one I have now, so I had to make another one.

lol
It's this one, this would have been my name well, I'm gonna buy the license for it, but for now, it will remain a newb account I guess lol

(nice try trying to get it before me lol, I had this one for years mooching off the patch X demo, shikane drifter ftW!!! lol)

(note: Irony=forgetting my password again trying to write this message, hitting the 5 post limit, then having to use a proxy to connect so I didn't have to wait the 15 minutes. It's a sign lol damnit.)
Bollocks.
Quote from Rappa Z :I think it was $53 when I bought it.

It still pisses me off that i had to spend about $20 extra for the same game, and license when my roommate got it for about $33 at one time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG