The online racing simulator
Tweaked LX6 event 26.06.2009
(34 posts, started )
#26 - troy
we saw some people having trouble to connect because they got no slicks on the car, I'll post an exact "how to get slicks" for anyone getting into trouble:

1. apply the preset as explained earlier then:

Go into the settings tab, click on the first slick option, go to the dropdown menu that appears on the bottom, set it to "on", hit apply.

Then do the exact same steps again with the second slick option and you should be good to go.
Attached images
tweak.png
preset.jpg
-
(troy) DELETED by troy : obsolete
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty
#27 - troy
Thanks for joining guys, I hope everybody had as much fun as I did. The last two races where crazy, the beast was really unleashed on such a narrow track. Maybe we'll do something like that again soon, everything went quite smooth so I guess my connection could even handle some more people.

Here the stats and final standings, congrats to dave for winning the whole thing

http://troy.freeunix.net/
Damn Dave, i won't let him win next time . And thanks for a good race, this tweak thing is very cool .
The madness was awesome. Needs more.
Quote from Blackout :The madness was awesome. Needs more.

Yes indeed. Every time the car was on the air(especially at so, at the end of the backstraight) I was just

And I still can't belive I finished 5th overall.

Really, we should have another event one day. I'd say, with the FZ5 and the RAC this time, with exactly the same tweak.
Was great races on as7r Could someone upload replay from 2nd race on as7r?
Quote from troy :Thanks for joining guys, I hope everybody had as much fun as I did. The last two races where crazy, the beast was really unleashed on such a narrow track. Maybe we'll do something like that again soon, everything went quite smooth so I guess my connection could even handle some more people.

I had alot of fun, LFS should have an LX8 like car back. Thanks for organising, I'd be up for future tweak events for defo.
#34 - troy

Tweaked LX6 event 26.06.2009
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG