The online racing simulator
looks nice, but next to the headlights and the bumper is bit bumpy
I know I worked the heck out of those and the model looks really smooth but in rendering they just don't

Anyways I worked on them a bit more and made another scene... anndd.. it's awesome..

It doesn't look like much with the S2000, but I decided to take the scene on a run for its money on a .. little more serious model of mine

The real test... (real res. is 1440x900)
Ah sorry about that, here is a fixed version of the last one (fixed glass material, put the rear windshield in oops! and mirrored the fog light)

Quote from XCNuse :depends... what year mini is it lol?

Sorry for the late reply, but if a British "T" reggie plate means anything to you, I think thats around 1999.
Dunno I'll have to look it up, i'll send you a PM in the next few days if I come up with anything!

My dad thought it would be cool if I turned the headlights on.. so we messed around with volumetric lights (the foggyness) everything is rendered minus the stars that I put over the headlights in photoshop

New wallpaper!

And someone at another forum realized there are no side mirrors.. I.. never noticed lol! I will have to fix that
Quote from XCNuse :Dunno I'll have to look it up, i'll send you a PM in the next few days if I come up with anything!

My dad thought it would be cool if I turned the headlights on.. so we messed around with volumetric lights (the foggyness) everything is rendered minus the stars that I put over the headlights in photoshop

New wallpaper!

And someone at another forum realized there are no side mirrors.. I.. never noticed lol! I will have to fix that

Thats a sweet porsche !
I see what happened, there are actually a LOT of things missing from that model because I didn't import the actual model, I just imported like.. almost half of it lol... oops!
Made a new scene!

Same concept as last one except... this one.. doesn't have any lights?

Yep, it's all done by reflection there is no GI, and no omnis, no vray lights, no spotlights, just done the right way, with big planes that have circular gradients of white on them.

Out of all of these the one from the front still looks the best

It's a touch dark but that can be fixed easily.

More renders, tried the TT in that previous scene, and brought up an older scene that never really got worked on, put some mats on it and put the speed 3 in it

Okay for those that wanted that porsche as a background here is the final render, a touch more noisy in post than I wanted but it isn't terrible.. No idea what the render time was, I just let it do it overnight, I assume it was somewhere around 6 - 8 hours

Amazing. You made me install 3dsmax again.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If only it was a car i wouldn't be embarassed to put as my background
@piggy501, I was looking up blueprints the other day but I couldn't really find any, actually I had absolutely no luck finding any really much of anything..

There is a stock overload of the newer mini body and I came across the new clubman, but there is only one blueprint of an older body style which was the Austin Mini, making it.. back in the 60s, sorry, I've looked everywhere I know of
New soft lit scene
finally got it where I want it, almost.. could be a bit brighter, might add another light on the float; seeing that the torus knot on the left is white paint it's.. looking pretty grey lol
Do something fresh, with cool colours. The grey makes me sad.
haha, it's only a light setup no worries!
I use the dull colors to get an idea of brightness and contrast in the scene

That is also the first scene I have made that has a semi glossy floor.. I hadn't done that before, luckily it wasn't to hard with vray materials!
Does this make you a little bit happier? Maybe stick a smiley face somewhere on it?

This is actually a good model.. I wonder why I stopped working on this..

Render time wasn't fun, but for the quality I think it was worth it, it came out really nice
Should've gone with the orange
Quote from XCNuse :Does this make you a little bit happier? Maybe stick a smiley face somewhere on it?

This is actually a good model.. I wonder why I stopped working on this..

Render time wasn't fun, but for the quality I think it was worth it, it came out really nice
Should've gone with the orange

Yay, that makes me happy Now get your ass in that seat and finish it. I want to use it as background picture, it looks great.
Also put a smily face on the roof
hah, I was looking at the mesh this morning, it's pretty clean, there are a few spots here and there that can be fixed but overall it's worth working on, guess while I'm inside here cooling off (hot as hell outside this 4th!) get some reference photos to work with seeing.. I don't know anyone with a lambo.. actually I lied, my neighbor up the street has a black gallardo haha.. I think he sold it a few years ago but I saw it come in and out of the neighborhood less than a handful of times.
An Other render of my Mazda 3

Hey Nuse can u make a news Bumpers to the car? I will do it, and u?
Attached images
Mazda3 nuevo.jpg
I'm actually.. well.. in the works over time, I'm making my car instead of the Speed3, it has a slightly different bumper, not as much plastic in the back but that's about it.

Body kit wise there aren't to many good looking options on the mazda3, so I won't be making one (since I wont be getting one lol!) for the front I want to get the GV Lip and the GV grill but that's about it.
This is what the rear bumper looks like on my car: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/sl0wthe0ry/Zach.jpg
Yeah some bumpers are ugly... I will make my own bumper I will show u. Your`s it´s a little small the plastic. Looks great
Hey Nuse, nothing special but I like it.

What do u think?
Attached images
Mazda3 tuning .jpg
Mazda 3 nuevito.jpg
Mazda 3 tuning.jpg
Mazda33.jpg
Scene is really dark, also.. I have no clue what engine that is but that is not a Mazda engine at all lol!

that rear bumper, I can't see it but.. what I can see is not pretty :/

A.Nuse's thread of 3d things
(530 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG