The online racing simulator
SpeedTV / Nascar / American Racing livestream.
does anybody know a online livestream of SpeedTV or any amrican racing channel?

please post it if you know a good one

thnx!
#2 - J@tko
thnx for the link but there is nothing to see,

nobody else that know's a Stream of SpeedTV or MotorsTV ( does not have to be live TV )
For the Nascar races covered on TNT, you can see a live stream at TNT's website. I've been doing that for the past couple weeks. It's a nice setup they've got there.
Why would you want to watch American racing? Especially with the talentless hacks we have doing the commentary?

The one exception to that is our F1 comentary team. Should come as no surprise then that 75% of the team is of British origin.
Quote from Forbin :Why would you want to watch American racing? Especially with the talentless hacks we have doing the commentary?

The one exception to that is our F1 comentary team. Should come as no surprise then that 75% of the team is of British origin.

Try the radio broadcasts for NASCAR. Far better than those TV guys. However, I do prefer the TNT crew over the FOX team (Digger must DIE!!!).
Digger has ruined FOX. I like coverage FOX has, but I like TNT's commentators better, with the exception of Kyle Petty. He thinks he knows everything, but knows nothing...
Quote from PAracer :Try the radio broadcasts for NASCAR.

That'd be some good advice if I had any interest at all in NASCAR. Ovals just don't do it for me.
-
(henrico-20-) DELETED by henrico-20-
Yeah kyle petty and digger are really annoying!
For anyone who likes Oval racin you should watch the Kyoto 500 race on lfs today possibly the best 30 drivers on the grid with a 270lap race which is 500 miles just like Indy.

This will have live commentry with instant Replays as well which is a LFS first.

Link: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=58884

Race commences 16:45 GMT

Hope you enjoy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG