The online racing simulator
#1 - DBXFX
Not able to brake and gas at same time?
Hi, I just got back into playing LFS since about 3 months ago.

I just reinstalled my os and lfs with the latest patch. I notice that now for some reason, I can't apply the normal brakes and gas at the same time. I am and have been using in the past a logitech driving force pro with the wingman driver.

Is this a logitech/ settings related issue? or has this been changed in a recent patch for some reason?

I can no longer do powerbrake burnouts or similar. Looking at the gas and brake bars in the options menu, when i hit the gas it will go up all the way, but when i hit the brakes at the same time, it just lowers the gas bar instead of having the brake bar go up. however, if im not hitting the gas and i hit the brakes, the brake bar goes up.

does this have something to do with the axis config?

and help is much appreciated
thanks
#2 - amp88
Go to Options -> Controls. It sounds like you have "Throttle/brake axis" on combined when they should be separate.
#3 - DBXFX
Quote from amp88 :Go to Options -> Controls. It sounds like you have "Throttle/brake axis" on combined when they should be separate.

yep thanks. i managed to figure it out a couple minutes ago. the profiler settings were screwing with the game settings. all good now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG