The online racing simulator
2009 Summer Season?
Well, summer's drawing near. Will the XSCC see another summer season? I'd say the last 2 seasons went fairly well. Are you guys going to continue this?
PLEASE DO CONTINUE THIS...

That would be awesome...

Thx Lizard to bring it up again! ^^
I'd like to see it again, hopefully I could race more then half the races next time around too.
i hope to see this champ, back alive soon too!

was a great season last one.
Unfortunately, we have no plans to continue the XRT Stock Car Cup. If anyone else shows any interest in picking up the series, we have no problem with that. Contact me if this is something any of you would interested in. If not, I'm sorry to say that the XRT Stock Car Cup has come to an end.
I really hope someone else runs it. *cough* Deko please read this *cough*
Quote from BigTime :Unfortunately, we have no plans to continue the XRT Stock Car Cup. If anyone else shows any interest in picking up the series, we have no problem with that. Contact me if this is something any of you would interested in. If not, I'm sorry to say that the XRT Stock Car Cup has come to an end.

OOOH CRUEL WORLD!!!!!

Sorry to hear that LOTA wont be running this again. I personally dont feel like trying to run a league again after that last fail.

I'll give a msg to deko (if BT allows me to retake ownership of this series)
Quote from BigTime :If anyone else shows any interest in picking up the series, we have no problem with that. Contact me if this is something any of you would interested in.

YEY!!!

Take this, NightFly!!!!
Let's make this happen! PLEASE...
ATTN: LOTA Officials are discussing with RSR officials to handle the management of XSCC (within LOTA) and keep this series going strong. More details very soon!
Quote from banshee56 :ATTN: LOTA Officials are discussing with RSR officials to handle the management of XSCC (within LOTA) and keep this series going strong. More details very soon!

NOW THAT'S NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSH.... don't tell TODD yet... we've just got him to take off his leathers!!!!!
I took a look at the schedule for the impending season and I have a suggestion to make. While I appreciate rsr taking up the task of continuing the xscc and I also appreciate you guys keeping this league primarily oval I was wondering if there can be a bit more variety with the road courses? Maybe blackwood rev and westhill rev instead of south city town and Kyoto national?
Quote from lizardfolk :I took a look at the schedule for the impending season and I have a suggestion to make. While I appreciate rsr taking up the task of continuing the xscc and I also appreciate you guys keeping this league primarily oval I was wondering if there can be a bit more variety with the road courses? Maybe blackwood rev and westhill rev instead of south city town and Kyoto national?

Not much of a variety if you run the same tracks as previous seasons...
Quote from PMD9409 :Not much of a variety if you run the same tracks as previous seasons...

Was that the same tracks as the last season? I dont remember :P

What about switching SO Chicane with an Aston? And I would love to keep a BL1R
Quote from lizardfolk :Was that the same tracks as the last season? I dont remember :P

What about switching SO Chicane with an Aston? And I would love to keep a BL1R

Well, you need to know the schedule before asking to change it, since it is NOT SO chicane.

Second, why? What's to gain? Aston is another Kyoto (width of track), and a city track should be in almost every league.

Just accept it, no need for admins to do a sporadic change for one person 2 weeks before the first round.
Oh SO5, sorry I miss read the schedule.

It was just a suggestion not a complaint pmd. Wasn't like I was going to throw a tantrum if its not accepted
Quote from lizardfolk :Oh SO5, sorry I miss read the schedule.

It was just a suggestion not a complaint pmd. Wasn't like I was going to throw a tantrum if its not accepted

Yeah, my post looks alittle negative, just wondering why in the world you would want it.
Quote from PMD9409 :Yeah, my post looks alittle negative, just wondering why in the world you would want it.

I wouldn't necessarily be disappointed with the current schedule. The fact that this series is still a predominately oval series is really all i care about. But visiting Kyoto 4 times? Yeah, Aston is just like Kyoto except the roval, but at least it'll have a change in scenery

IDK, just being slightly picky
Good to bring things up after all. Will be good to see how people cope with the reversed oval
I hope this is the right place to post this.

Is there a race today/tonight? if so have the PMs been sent cause I haven't recieved one.
Quote from scotty2888 :I hope this is the right place to post this.

Is there a race today/tonight? if so have the PMs been sent cause I haven't recieved one.

For server info? Go to the LOTA site, and go to the subforum for this series. Then goto Server info thread up at the top, and there it is.
LOTA uses an automated registration program rather than forum posts to sign up for events. There are links and notifications for that matter on the LOTA site. If you need any information on whether you are registered/eligible/whatever regarding a race/series, then you NEED to visit the LOTA site.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG