The online racing simulator
Airio (php) Script for point/times Classification
Airio script development stopped con february 2011.
Thank you for this, I am downloading it to check it out.
Good One

@vicbel: con este si podras mostrar el puntaje del champ bien
Nice job

...but why is this happening to my personal apache server ?

is there posible to make that players would be sorted by points not names?
That was really strange.
I think that it depend from upload "method" of the Airio.sta.un.txt file.
Please can u try to manual upload with some ftp client in the same folder of the script ?
maybye problem is that my points file is from few servers?
Have u try with one file for time ?
The comparison is made on stringcompare, not integercompare

edit: the solutions:

Line 63: rsort ($stringa);
should be
Line 63: rsort ($stringa, SORT_NUMERIC);
I've redevelopment all the script.
Now it work fine but it need of a mysql db to work.
All data is stored in the db.
Congratulations now works perfectly thanks
Thanks mate.
We can do it more best.
So if u need some modification or u want make some suggestion ... i'm here.
Hi all,

1st: thx for this script!

2nd: I am completly new to Airio, have installed it on Friday and play around with it to see, what benefits i can get from it. On my way i found your script to display some information about our server on our website, but:

For what is the player getting the points?

Now my outcoming: That is something i don´t understand ... [stupid... &%$&]

I have read the explanation for the Airio.sta.un.txt on the Airio Website, but i am silly like before ....

Maybe i can get a short explanation?!

Your Script is running here. I have made some things with the styling - lol: Don´t know what the script delievers, but working on a better styling ...:smash:
He mate, thanks to u.
In the Airio configurazione (Airio.srv1 2 3 etc etc etc) u can take ON the point system.
If u active him, after a race drivers take points.
Take point for fast lap, too.
Do a look in the airio web site to learn how activate point system.
Hi michele,

thx for your answer and the information - i will have a look for the information at the Airio Website.

But now, i know more than before!

Have nice weekend!!
Thank you, Michele!

Could you please give me a hint how the Airio.sta.un.txt works? I am not able to see any PB data... So I don´t know how phrase this file to display some information...

Else I see you work with a mySQL Database. Would it be possible to just display the points and/or PB using the Airio.sta.un.txt file? I could upload this file to my homepage periodically using the FTP function Airio provides.

But well to be honest I never wrote a PHP script so far so I really have no Idea how to do it...

If you or anyone else is able to write such a scrip - as simple as Michele´s no graphics are needed I would be happy...
The PB data was stored in other file, the Airio.sta.cr.txt.

With these field we can extract all we want.

So what do u need exactly ?
  1. username (necessary to bind the item to other user data)
  2. track name (simple short track code saying what track the following data relate to)
  3. car name (simple short car code saying what car type the following data relate to)
  4. total laps (integer, made in this track/car combination)
  5. PB split 1 time (integer, in centiseconds, that is milliseconds * 10, of 1st split time made during PB lap)
  6. PB split 2 time (as above, only 2nd split time made during PB lap, if the track has 1 split only, this is also PB lap time)
  7. PB split 3 time (as above, only 3rd split time made during PB lap, if the track has 2 splits only, this is also PB lap time)
  8. PB split 4 time (as above, only 4th split time made during PB lap, always also total PB lap time)
  9. date/time of the PB (Unix timestamp)
  10. TB sector 1 time (integer, in centiseconds, that is milliseconds * 10, of best 1st sector time ever made)
  11. TB sector 2 time (as above, only best 2nd sector time ever made)
  12. TB sector 3 time (as above, only best 3rd sector time ever made, if the track contains such)
  13. TB sector 4 time (as above, only best 4th sector time ever made, if the track contains such)
  14. total points (integer, total points scored on this track/car combination, shown by !ptt, deleted by !clrt)
  15. total race podiums (long, in FULL version only, storing 1st places * 1012 + 2nd places * 106 + 3rd places)
  16. total series podiums (long, in FULL version only, as above but for podiums in groups of races)
  17. total best lap time (integer, centiseconds, shown by !btl or !laps commands)
  18. total best race time (integer, centiseconds, shown by !btr or !races commands)
  19. total drifting points (integer, shown by !btd or !drifts commands)
  20. not used (always zero)
  21. not used (always zero)
  22. championship points (integer, champ points scored on this track/car combination, shown by !ptc, deleted by !clrc)
  23. championship race podiums (long, in FULL version only, storing 1st places * 1012 + 2nd places * 106 + 3rd places)
  24. championship series podiums (long, in FULL version only, as above but for podiums in groups of races)
  25. championship best lap time (integer, centiseconds, shown by !bcl or !lap commands)
  26. championship best race time (integer, centiseconds, shown by !bcr or !race commands)
  27. championship drifting points (integer, shown by !bcd or !drift commands)
  28. not used (always zero)
  29. not used (always zero)
  30. dynamic intake restriction (integer, FULL version only)
  31. dynamic added mass (integer, FULL version only)
  32. target time (integer, FULL only, centiseconds, set/shown by !target command as an optional comparison base)
  33. not used (always zero)
Another, final, version.
version 3.0.2 does not work for me.
...while loading data from airio txt files to the database they are not displayed in html files

also if they are completed as
// AIRIO FILES $file = Airio.sta.cr.txt $file2 = Airio.sta.un.txt

$file = "D:\........\LFS_Airio Tracker 2_2_7\Airio.sta.cr.txt";
$file2 = "D:\........\LFS_Airio Tracker 2_2_7\Airio.sta.un.txt";

does not load the page script_302.php

:o sorry for my bad English
U need of a web space (linux) where download the script and the airio files.

U can't run the script in your PC.
Oh sorry ... did not read well the readme txt
Finally completed !
Sweet! You finally made it converting the characters

Airio (php) Script for point/times Classification
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG