Grats!
Quote from Rascar13 :Me too

And i have last exam on monday.

Grats!

My last one is on Friday. Good luck
Quote from G!NhO :Shadowww, you failed?

No, I didn't had ones yet

The sad banana smiley is there because I hate Gerben Lol. :sadbanana
Er why are you guys happy about 7's and 8's?
Eh.................because thats high?

Why wouldn't i be happy?
Meh, maybe it's the way I was raised but 7 is not high, 8 is acceptable tho.
Maybe your parents are too strict or only happy with the highest grades.
Well they never made me get high grades, I felt good back on the time I didn't have an scholarchip because they gave presents to me (only a few...) if I got high grades. Now that I'm at uni and have an scholarchip I *need* to get high grades (high means 9 or 10's) if I don't want to get in trouble, it's actually not hard to do it you only need to dedicate a bit more time to your homeworks (to make them good, not that you need to study/make them for 3 hours straight everyday)... I'm the laziest person I know and I don't find this hard.

I currently have an average of 9.26 (of 10) on my 2 years at uni, only three eights on my record (Yes I'm proud).
Quote from 1993weeman :I have to wait for ages in till i get my exam results. 5th of August is when i should get it. Not looking forward to it as i feel i have failed most of my exams. Also am doing higher maths just now and i don't have a clue what am doing. Stupid straight line equations.

Congrats as well

Hehe, yeah it takes ages to get your results back! I'm in 6th year now, woohoo. What subjects did ya pick and what exams did you have?
5th of august is a long time for me too wait... Its kinda annoying.

6th year so far is good... Advanced Higher Music, Advanced Higher Business management and Higher Information Systems.
prom last night. effing awesome. enjoy it, folks.
Quote from Electric Eye :Hehe, yeah it takes ages to get your results back! I'm in 6th year now, woohoo. What subjects did ya pick and what exams did you have?

Am in 5th year just now and i have take Higher Maths, Higher Physics, Higher PE, Int 2 English and Int 2 Chemistry. Hard subjects for me. And the subjects i did for my 4th year standard grade exam were.....English C/G, Maths C/G, Physics C/G, French F/G Administration C/G, PE C/G,

What exams did you have and pick for 6th year?
Yeah I don't get mine until some time in August. None of my exams were particularly difficult apart from Chemistry which was a real bitch of an exam. Fingers crossed my grades will be decent. I have already had a letter accepting my application to do my A levels which is good. Now just waiting on the results. Fingers, toes and everything else I can get, crossed!
I'm going to do mechanical engineering (werktuigbouwkunde)
I am going to do an orientation year at the army.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I'm going to do mechanical engineering (werktuigbouwkunde)

That is the direction I am heading in aswell.
That's a nice direction. My brother is doing that aswell
Quote from 1993weeman :Am in 5th year just now and i have take Higher Maths, Higher Physics, Higher PE, Int 2 English and Int 2 Chemistry. Hard subjects for me. And the subjects i did for my 4th year standard grade exam were.....English C/G, Maths C/G, Physics C/G, French F/G Administration C/G, PE C/G,

What exams did you have and pick for 6th year?

S5 - Higher English, Higher Physics, Higher Art, Higher Graphic Comm, INT2 Maths ...

Now doing in S6 - Higher English *in case i wont get a B lol* Higher Maths, Higher History, Higher Psychology, Higher Geography =)

Fun fun! Any ideas on what ya gonna do after school?

spiderbait90 , what school dya go to?
Quote from Electric Eye :S5 - Higher English, Higher Physics, Higher Art, Higher Graphic Comm, INT2 Maths ...

Now doing in S6 - Higher English *in case i wont get a B lol* Higher Maths, Higher History, Higher Psychology, Higher Geography =)

Fun fun! Any ideas on what ya gonna do after school?

spiderbait90 , what school dya go to?

Alot of highers there.

Am planning to go into Car mechanics or go into the army as a mechanic. Am not too sure like. What about you?
Quote from 1993weeman :Alot of highers there.

Am planning to go into Car mechanics or go into the army as a mechanic. Am not too sure like. What about you?

Yep, quite a lot of highers lol =) Had a conditional offer from university to do architecture as long as I got the required grades but declined it and decided to stay on for 6th year even if I'll get good enough results... So might as well use up the time effectively and get more highers done lol... so as I said architecture is what I'm gonna do! woopy woop
Quote from Electric Eye :Yep, quite a lot of highers lol =) Had a conditional offer from university to do architecture as long as I got the required grades but declined it and decided to stay on for 6th year even if I'll get good enough results... So might as well use up the time effectively and get more highers done lol... so as I said architecture is what I'm gonna do! woopy woop

Alright cool. That is something that i could not do.
why not =) woop 10 mins till top gear, hehe and still got all homework to do, oh well gonna stay late a bit
Passed these years, but still 4 years to go till i can go to uni (I hope I can, coz I suck at maths and Latin)

Grats anyway, dude *thumbsup*
Quote from Electric Eye :why not =) woop 10 mins till top gear, hehe and still got all homework to do, oh well gonna stay late a bit

Am not clever enough, thats why

Passed my exams!
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG