The online racing simulator
What's about LFS TV?
(6 posts, started )
What's about LFS TV?
When I asked about F1-Style Inlays in the unofficial "Mod" area SamH told me something about a LFS TV programm with options to watch live races (or MPRs) without being active on the server. Like a stream but with all features of the normal LFS Spectator option.

I just want to know how far this program have been made. (And weather my Inlays are included )
the program NoobTV isn't the same. When I've understand it correctly NoobTV is only a programm for a different camera view.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5527

here is a better description of the program than I could give.
I think he means something different..? Im not quite sure, but I think you mean something like LFS Spectator, but instead of a top-down view, normal ingame view...?

Im not sure if anyone is working on that, but I do know that Scawen wanted to create something like that. If you see how good lfs spectator works, I think LFS TV can work pretty good too.
Quote from Frankmd :I think he means something different..? Im not quite sure, but I think you mean something like LFS Spectator, but instead of a top-down view, normal ingame view...?

Im not sure if anyone is working on that, but I do know that Scawen wanted to create something like that. If you see how good lfs spectator works, I think LFS TV can work pretty good too.

Yes... that's it. I've forgotten that there is the famous LFS Spectator tool (I mean to discribe what I mean)
Something like this

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5931

Yea, the idea has been tossed around abit, but no action thus far. I would take it on myself, but I have _no_ idea where to start. I have only done game programming for Half Life, through AMX Mod. If I could get a start on it, I think it could be done by the time LFS S2 Full comes out, but the question remains, where to start? The fact of the matter is, I don't have the skills right now. It would take quite some time to get them down, and then I could start work with it. But making a poly in your own program and injecting one into another, is two totally separate fields.

If a more expraced programmer would like to take this on ( PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE !!! ) I would say we could see something working in this month. It might not be feature compleat, but still, it would do the job.
  1. Show 8 Update. ( Shows top 8, then 9 - 16, then 17 - 22 )
  2. Two Car Battle ( Show's breaking and accelerator use for each cars )
  3. Head to head qualy. ( Show's drivers best, and if the driver beats it how much time they made up )
  4. G Force
  5. Accle, Break, TC, use, with Engine RPM.
  6. Dropzone. ( Show People In The Drop Zone )
  7. Dropzone scrool ( Show all drivers, but scrool in the bottom )

What's about LFS TV?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG