The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 18
PRE RACE

The eighteenth and penultimate practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 500 will be held on Friday, June 19th at 18:00 UTC. It will have a qualifying session and a race. Server will be passworded, using the same password that other sessions have used. If you do not have it, send me a PM requesting it.

Qualifying will be two hotlaps, fastest is your qual time. I'll be using the AutoQualifer application by Kevin Burns to administer the calling of cars. Please listen to and follow all directions of that app while in the session. Please be patient if you don't see your name on the $qlist - I will check the list and see who may have been left out, and manually add. At the end of the queued cars, I will ask if anyone has been left out, and the only chat I expect to see at that point is from someone who has NOT been called out.

The race will be 100 laps, first two under pace car conditions. The rolling start will be three-wide. The grid will be as such (numbers indicate starting position):

1 2 3
P 4 5 6
I 7 8 9
T 10 11 12
13 14 15
L 16 17 18
A 19 20 21
N 22 23 24
E 25 26 27
28 29 30

There is ONE mandatory pitstop for this session, which may be taken under green or yellow flag. No requirements on service, just as long as LFS has said you made a stop.

On the initial start, the field shall maintain pace car speed until the green flag is displayed. No anticipating and jumping.

Post here if you plan to attend - if more show up than we have slots for (30), participation will be prioritized to those who post here.

POST RACE

Qualifying Replay

Qualifying Results

Race Replay

Race Results
#2 - Ori
:nerd::monkey::bounce8:ants::geezer::tempted::revs::heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_
#3 - Mazar
Quote :Post here if you plan to attend - if more show up than we have slots for (30), participation will be prioritized to those who post here.

Signing in..

-Maz
should be there
Sign me in, hopefully
I reckon ill be there.
I'm im
I ll be there , but after last night race I m not sure that my participation in kyoto 500 is so good idea. On the other side last night it seems ewerybody "forget" how to driwe the oval.
ill definatly be there deko
sign me in, need the practice
Session should have started about 5 minutes ago. Not many here yet.

We'll take our time starting for anyone else who might show.

We will start qualifying at 18:25 UTC.

d
Id like to apologize to 85 and any others involved for the crash just now being lap 68ish, 05 was recklessly driving and gave no room when i had a car in my inside triggering me to slow down dramatically and the cars following to take evasive maneuvers.
Was still fun non the less but 05 needs to take a good hard look at himself because his driving is not up to standard.
#13 - Ori
Sorry to 38 Noordhoek and 888 Myers for lap 81.

2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 18
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG