The online racing simulator
Quote from Chupacabras84 :I edited rambo fail and made it more i should say failable
I was suppose to add some shake and funny stuff to the pic but somewhere in the middle get bored and leave it like this, maybe will add some funny stuff later.

It was all good until the "lazooooor" part which completely ruined it. Well done
Quote from DevilDare :It was all good until the "lazooooor" part which completely ruined it. Well done

I lol'd at the lazorr part! Get a SOH!!
Quote from LFSn00b :http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/kultakutri_ja_kolme_karhua.jpg

I don't get it
oh k... .... funny?
Quote from Chupacabras84 :I edited rambo fail and made it more i should say failable
I was suppose to add some shake and funny stuff to the pic but somewhere in the middle get bored and leave it like this, maybe will add some funny stuff later.

lmao
removed by myself because some people cannot read "click at your own risk" and "nsfw"

and don't swear at me boy.
Quote from MR_B :Warning

!!NSFW!! [url]No Deal[/url] !!NSFW!!

LMFAO I have now officially seen everything that could exist on the internet.

Click at your own risk.

</thread>

Dude are a ****ing wanker or what cause posting a gif piture on a family forum about a guy having a wank with a dolphin hand puppet is ****ed up.
Quote from MR_B :Warning

!!NSFW!! SICK DISGUSTING URL TWAS HERE !!NSFW!!

LMFAO I have now officially seen everything that could exist on the internet.

Click at your own risk.

</thread>

:| i need a few minutes to take in what i've just seen :|
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
Quote from rc10racer :Dude are a ****ing wanker or what cause posting a gif piture on a family forum about a guy having a wank with a dolphin hand puppet is ****ed up.

well now the family reading the forum who didn't choose to know what was contained in that link now know! Well done lol!
Quote from Intrepid :well now the family reading the forum who didn't choose to know what was contained in that link now know! Well done lol!

The link sort of gives it away....
oh my god
All the warnings in the world couldn't stop the horror.
Am i the only one who got slightly turned on by seeing the dolphin blow that guy? Damnit i was the only one when it was the koala doll too.......
Quote from Migz :Am i the only one who got slightly turned on by seeing the dolphin blow that guy? Damnit i was the only one when it was the koala doll too.......

WHAT THE HELL MIGZ Seriously!!
Quote from Migz :Am i the only one who got slightly turned on by seeing the dolphin blow that guy? Damnit i was the only one when it was the koala doll too.......

you are not alone (?)

Guys... link removal did do nothing to stop this, UNQUOTE HIM! The link is... OMG. Really Mate, "What were You thinking?"

Edit. I still see it in my eyes .
Ohh... much better ... i don't see ... IT... anymore... bunnies... sweet bunnies... sweeettt.... :drunk:
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :WHAT THE HELL MIGZ Seriously!!

Haha :P Sorry. It just slipped out.

Quote from Inouva :you are not alone (?)

Oh thank god for that

Also i've removed the link from my quote, just up to rc10racer to remove it from his quote.
Quote from rc10racer :Dude are a ****ing wanker or what cause posting a gif piture on a family forum about a guy having a wank with a dolphin hand puppet is ****ed up.

Dude, what do you expect when you click a link which says 'dolphin handjob'.
An intentionally misleading file name, with a picture or a dolphin eating a dude's hand as if it were a shark? Tbh it's not about expecting the pic or not, if one can't see why pictures of uncensored male masturbation may not be appropriate for this forum, regardless of file names and warnings (have you never, ever not done as you were told..), I worry.
What did I miss? :jawdrop:
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG