The online racing simulator
[REQ] low quality LFS
(8 posts, started )
[REQ] low quality LFS
yea i have a crappy laptop and i was wondering if i lower all the DDS quality would my lfs run better? if so can anybody make a low quality LFS for me thx
Just turn down the all the LOD settings in the options, because the stock LFS textures are already very low quality, and anything lower wouldn't make a difference.
while this thread is here, were can i get track textures at default size?
Quote from chavm481 :while this thread is here, were can i get track textures at default size?

Check the default textures on www.LFS-database.com to get defaults, or if you want a different texture with default resolution, resize the current DDS files accordingly.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Just turn down the all the LOD settings in the options, because the stock LFS textures are already very low quality, and anything lower wouldn't make a difference.

Well, default textures are high quality.
Isn´t there a half texture size option in the cfg text? Was included as an ingame option in patch X i think. But it still should be somewhere in the cfg text. Although i´m not quite sure.
under graphics, its a .. half size texture?
Quote from chavm481 :under graphics, its a .. half size texture?

no it´s in the cfg text in you LFS folder. the option is somewhere under the car shine value. i think it´s called "half tex res 0" change 0 to 1

[REQ] low quality LFS
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG