The online racing simulator
Send the buggers back!
(77 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Rdcranno :Last one i promise.

ahem?

The Polish bit, whos to say the poles are better workers? What makes us so crap, cause we value ourself too much? A jobs a jobmost people who are out of work would take anything - yes you get the lazy twt who sponges.

Look how much we spend on people coming into the country, people who have not been born here and what that causes, extensive pressure on our services, NHS for example. Then we have people who preach hate on our streets about our country and we let them get away with it. To me it seems the people who should look after us, overlook us.

Bah thats it gets me too worked up man.

Adios.

If you give people the power to stop people saying what they want they that could easil;y turn against you. If you allowed people the power to stop freedom of speach then whats stopping someone being elected and then going "These kids who spout stuff about 'our jobs being taken' I wanna shut them up" You wouldn't be so pro shutting people up then would you????

If I had my way we wouldn't have the NHS! But once again you are being totally ignorant. If a business is more succesful and more efficient then the revenue it raises is GREATER and thus unfortunately so is the tax. You take away good hard working immigrants and you would see a drop there thus putting GREATER pressure on public services.

Who says Poles are better workers? I didn't say they were but you only have to look at your local fruit picking farm or whatever to see that CLEARLY they are offering a better service than UK workers. If UK workers didn't value themselves so highly and think it's a DEVINE right to have a 60" TV then they would be able to compete for these jobs. instead they sit at home enjoying watching a TV.

By the way dude what TV do you use? WHat car do you drive? I am about 90% sure they aren't British! Why are you exportinmg your cash and not keeping it in the UK??? Why are you taking jobs away from UK workerS??????
Quote from Intrepid :Who says Poles are better workers?

I did, as a whole they are, there is no doubt (in my mind) you get more work out of a Polish worker, than you do out of a lot of British workers, not only that, they are a lot less trouble to manage.
Quote from danowat :Jobs are generally given on merit, not where you come from, or at least, thats how it should be.

...unless of course it's the government or local councils you're talking about.....

Quote from Bean0 :
They take jobs that our own dole-scum are too lazy to bother their arses with.

exactly. Without these immigrants coming over and doing the jobs we as Britons are too up our own arses to do, we would be living in a sty. They work for peanuts just to keep us living in fairly pleasant conditions.

Now, I won't deny that I'm no big fan of the EU, in fact I believe it to be one of the worst things inflicted upon this country, but in no way do I believe that all the geniune, hard working immigrants should be sent packing. Kick out the illegals/criminals yes, but leave alone the people who are totally within their rights to stay here.
I seem to recall the Poles did some pretty good work in the skys over England in 1940 too.

Remember that Rdcranno?
#55 - 5haz
Quote from Rdcranno :The Polish bit, whos to say the poles are better workers? What makes us so crap, cause we value ourself too much? A jobs a jobmost people who are out of work would take anything - yes you get the lazy twt who sponges

The fact that we have gone from being the 'work shop of the world' to being a nation of call centres shows that the British have made mistakes, which have caused our industry to die. It was all alright when there were no competitors, but when cheaper foreign alternatives came along, we did not adapt, now people are taking their anger out on foreigners because of our own mistakes.

As for preaching hate, we lock up extremist 'muslims' for preaching hate, Nicky G and his lot are no better, just like 'islamic' extremists claim they are muslims, and are not, the BNP claims to be British, but they are not.

They should be locked up and made to share cells with extremist 'muslims', they are both on the same level of scum.
Quote from farcar :I seem to recall the Poles did some pretty good work in the skys over England in 1940 too.

Remember that Rdcranno?

I seem to remember Germany invading Poland,

Remember that?
Oh look, it's a Polish Spitfire...

Quote from Bean0 :Like being forced to buy/sell fruit and vegetables by the kilo rather than in pounds and ounces.

Beer comes in pints...I am not going to ask for 568ml of Stella

It definitely is time you dropped your backwards units and starting using the metric system... Weird Brits always wanna be different
Quote from Gil07 :It definitely is time you dropped your backwards units and starting using the metric system... Weird Brits always wanna be different

Its not only us brits who continue to use Imperial measures
Quote from Rdcranno :I seem to remember Germany invading Poland,

Remember that?

You don't even know what you're trying to say any more, do you?
:dopey:
Quote from Rdcranno :I seem to remember Germany invading Poland,

Remember that?

Remember the yanks comin' to save us?
#62 - 5haz
Quote from danowat :Its not only us brits who continue to use Imperial measures

Yes, there are some equally backwards countries in the world as you
Quote from 5haz :2 minutes from the end.

It's not like we jumped in straight away at the first sign of trouble. As with the yanks only when we felt the heat did we jump in
Wow talk about hanging the right at strange street and ending in a car crash thread.

First of all, what’s happening is downright disgraceful. It’s pretty lowlife scum to terrorise and threaten to kill kids.

Secondly, there is nothing scary of the EU, most of the time when you hear about EU regulations (such as misshaped vegetables) it is down to the media playing it all out of proportion (or even making it up)

Thirdly the trouble is (imo) a more worryingly trend of violence committed by a young group of men who hunger for the days of the ‘trouble’. These are guys who idolize those dark days and want to share in some of the ‘glory’ There has already been a rise of sectarian offence’s in the previous year, and now it seems they will go after anyone. The (confirmed) combat 18 slogans and Nazi salutes been witnessed is a pretty sad state of affairs, and it was ironic that on the day when we celebrated the 55th anniversary of the D-day landings, a war in which many gave their lives to defeat a fascist state, some responded the next day by voting for a fascist patry.
#66 - 5haz
Quote from Intrepid :It's not like we jumped in straight away at the first sign of trouble. As with the yanks only when we felt the heat did we jump in

I'm only joking, the USA played a major part in liberating Europe, but the USA did not save the world single handedly, as many would like you to think.

Just like Britain did not win the Battle of Britain single handedly, as many would like to think.

And yeah, people spent 6 years fighting fascism, it would be a terrible waste of time and human life, and an insult to those who fought, if we let fascism in through the back door now.
Quote from danowat :Its not only us brits who continue to use Imperial measures

May I ask just why you want to keep this system?

The metric system is from my point of view far far easier to use.
#68 - 5haz
When you have learnt and used the Imperial system for years, you 'think' in imperial, it just seems to make more sense than metric.
Quote from ATHome :May I ask just why you want to keep this system?

The metric system is from my point of view far far easier to use.

Well it's quite relative really and I agree with 5haz. Since you and me have been basically "raised" in the metric system. I mean I have learned the imperial system but I can't actually "think" or compare different things in it, I convert them to metric and from there on I give my opinion on it.
i see nothing wrong on sending romanians back to romania. im sorry every romanian and people think im a racist, but i just for some reason have always hated romans that have moved in finland, cant really chance that fact altrough in this case id probaply say wrong, didnt read the whole thing but i got the idea that they were under violence, and that aint right
Fact: When I was last unemployed I was having trouble getting interviews, I dropped my surname from job applications and made it look like 'Rose' was my last name (it's also a very English surname) and I got an interview on my next application and consequently the job.

My last name 'sounds' ethnic, ancestrally it certainly isn't British. In fact my fathers-fathers line came here to kick Protestant arses into line in 1588, lost, settled in Ireland, and came to Britain 3 generations back.

The moral here is, even if your name so much as sounds non-British some ignorant pig is going to deny you opportunities - no matter how many generations your ancestors have lived in Britain. Are you going to try and convince me i'm Irish? I'm Irish enough to know i'm not Irish enough to be Irish.

I don't know much about the situation of Romanians in Ireland, my only experience of Romania is from having worked with one. Thankfully I do not judge all Romanians based on her because she was a right *****, but I judge her to be individually a *****, not her whole country .
Quote :The fact that we have gone from being the 'work shop of the world' to being a nation of call centres shows that the British have made mistakes, which have caused our industry to die. It was all alright when there were no competitors, but when cheaper foreign alternatives came along, we did not adapt, now people are taking their anger out on foreigners because of our own mistakes.

I have never understood the complaint that we are no longer a manufacturing nation.

It is natural that the more industrialised a nation is the more it gets wealthy. Britain made no mistakes, we got it more or less right. Consequently we find ourselves transitioning from an industrial society to a service and financial infrastructure. This is an entirely natural progression, and is a pattern repeated all over the developed world.

The poorer nations with the cheaper manpower are now industrialising and producing the goods, with a large part owned by our financial infrastructure. When they become wealthier a new transition will occur, that will become the pivotal moment for Britain and other developed nations - when Indians and Chinese workers start to basque in the luxuries of their toil and start moving over to a services and financial infrastructure of their own, at that time, Britain will adapt again, Africa will become industrialised, and some twat in a cordroy suite will be complaining about carbon emmissions.
One day, people will maybe see the truth. Which is that we all live on the same planet, and that the borders we make are just in our minds. Some people in here think so "middle-aged" it's sad.
Quote from jibber :One day, people will maybe see the truth. Which is that we all live on the same planet, and that the borders we make are just in our minds. Some people in here think so "middle-aged" it's sad.

Well I can't wait for the day aliens attack and suddenly we all become united
#75 - 5haz
Quote from Becky Rose :I have never understood the complaint that we are no longer a manufacturing nation.

It is natural that the more industrialised a nation is the more it gets wealthy. Britain made no mistakes, we got it more or less right. Consequently we find ourselves transitioning from an industrial society to a service and financial infrastructure. This is an entirely natural progression, and is a pattern repeated all over the developed world.

The poorer nations with the cheaper manpower are now industrialising and producing the goods, with a large part owned by our financial infrastructure. When they become wealthier a new transition will occur, that will become the pivotal moment for Britain and other developed nations - when Indians and Chinese workers start to basque in the luxuries of their toil and start moving over to a services and financial infrastructure of their own, at that time, Britain will adapt again, Africa will become industrialised, and some twat in a cordroy suite will be complaining about carbon emmissions.

True but I think a lot of British people took pride in our industry, especially things like the Automotive industry, and well you can see what happened to that, bought by the government to keep it afloat, now dead. But we really only have ourselves to blame.

And as long as corruption continues, a lot of places in Africa wont industrialise at all.
This thread is closed

Send the buggers back!
(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG