The online racing simulator
Send the buggers back!
(77 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Bean0 :Without us being in the EU, dealing with companies in Europe would be as much a pain in the arse as dealing with companies in Argentina...customs paperwork coming up to your ears.

Right, so leaving a superstate, I mean political union automatically means leaving the trading union that we first signed up for?

And this is a good post on the sub ... Romainians being attacked.
Also, I don't understand why you brits are so anti-EU? Anyone care to explain?
IRA always looking for some Protestants to fight. Now it's the NI people who are attacking Romanians. I wonder if one day the IRA and NI citizens gang up and really send the Roms off. Hopefully not...

From Singapore, best wishes and hope for less of all these things to happen. Anyway irate citizens and immigrants from other countries aren't perfect mix. One day something big will happen.
Quote from Rdcranno :Well then there you are, send the buggers back!

I know that allot of illegals in Aus are actually british backpackers, but how many are we talking about. from having a quick look in 2004 5,500 UK passport holders overstayed there visa. over here, the number is nearly at 1million illegal immigrants.

So what's your point? I noted that most illegal immigrants in Australia are British in response you your comment that you would 'ave to have a job lined up for me to go to.'

There's no evidence from what I've read that the people attacked in Northern Ireland were illegal immigrants. They're just victims of racist hate crimes.

Your view seems to be that if they don't enjoy being the victims of crime, then they can bloomin' well go back to where they came from, and it just illustrates how ignorant and inhumane you must be.

:thumbsdow
NI doesn't equal IRA
Quote from Gil07 :I'm starting to understand why the BNP got seats in the EU parliament... How can people be so ignorant??

It's time people stopped thinking race, nationality, colour, anything like that matters. I can't believe xenophobia can still be a factor in today's world... :thumbsdow

You call me ignorant. The ignorant ones are the people who have let society get this way. Enoch Powell brought this up many a year ago and he was ousted out. Its people that think everything is nice and rosie, and that we can all get along happy and peaceful. Well the world doesnt function like that. Racist? I say Realist.
Erm... What? What is the problem with society, exactly?
#33 - 5haz
Quote from hiroshima guy :IRA always looking for some Protestants to fight.

Well the actual IRA has been inactive for a pretty long time, and the Provisional IRA, the one responsible for most of the big bombs such as those in London, has downed its weapons for good.

I think you'll find the whole troubles thing in NI was started by a protestant grup, the Ulster Voulenteer Force, who began vandalising, attacking catholic owned businesses and then murdering Catholics and setting off bombs around Belfast, which provoked a reaction from Catholic republicans, which provoked a reaction from protestant loyalists, so on so forth.

Lets just say thank god the major players of both sides now largely get along with eachother and its one thing we can thank Tony Blair's government for for helping to sort it all out.

The attacks against Romanians is the result of the same thing, thugs looking for trouble and using differances in nationality, religion or views as an excuse to go find it.

Quote from Rdcranno :You call me ignorant. The ignorant ones are the people who have let society get this way. Enoch Powell brought this up many a year ago and he was ousted out. Its people that think everything is nice and rosie, and that we can all get along happy and peaceful. Well the world doesnt function like that. Racist? I say Realist.

I don't see what is so horrible about having different people living in your country, tbh we think everything is all nice on rosey because it is all nice and rosy, everthing has been fairly rosey in Belfast lately until some thugs started spoiling the peace.
I guess if someone from Germany would have raised such an opinion about immigrants in his own country, he would be an nazi straight away

I think that's how history works...
Quote from Rdcranno :You call me ignorant. The ignorant ones are the people who have let society get this way. Enoch Powell brought this up many a year ago and he was ousted out. Its people that think everything is nice and rosie, and that we can all get along happy and peaceful. Well the world doesnt function like that. Racist? I say Realist.

The ignorant people are people like you. People who have zero tolerance for differences have let society get this way.

We would all get on better if it were'nt for people like you.

You're not only racist, you're also a fool.
You can't have a reasonable debate with someone who creates a thread called "Send the buggers back!" and openly agrees with the policies of the BNP.

Well you can sit and watch all the superb UK businesses go down the drain if your policy came into effect. People in the UK value themselves way way way way way too highly. The fact is the market decides the price of labour and we priced ourselves out of the market because we thought our fake wealth in housing meant we should earn more.

Naturally immigrants saw an opportunity and took it. Thank god they did because if we didn't have people wanting to work in the UK it would say a lot about our economy.

Though personally I agree about not wanting to be governed by the EU I think the immigration policies of far right parties are SO flawed economically its beyond belief.

If all the immigrants left the UK then you watch food prices GO THROUGH THE ROOF and all other stuff like that
Why isit that if someone has an oppinon I get put into a group, I have not said anything about BNP or the tool above who thinks im a fkin Nazi. I actually spoiled my vote. I agree on certain BNP policies but not all, could they run the country, simple answer NO! Most people vote for BNP as a protest, and obviously ther is some with extreme views NF for example. I dont want to be put in a catagory, to me that seems a racist action, I am myself, I dont like any of the people who are standing so i don't vote.
You titled is 'Send the Buggers Back'. What do you expect? Anyway your idea of 'taking our jobs' is so economically naive its almost laughable. The reason it isn't is because people actually believe it!

I recall to your earlier post about the UK bringing infrastructure to the world. eerr... if you want to go that route what about the Normans who INVADED US in 1066. In fact the desendants of the original invasion still own about 1/3 of the land in the UK! So before you get on your UK high horse about history you should look a little further back and find we are owned by immigrants and invaders. And it was THOSE immigrants and invaders that brought the infrastructure to the world not something inherently British.
Quote from Rdcranno :Why isit that if someone has an oppinon I get put into a group?

For a start, because you said these things:
  • Send the buggers back!
  • If they don't bloody like it why don't they piss off from where they came from.
  • My only concern is that the buggers will come over to England now.
  • And thank god for it. (In response to an opinion that racists would be more able yo publicly voice their racist views)
  • Shouldnt our own come first?
  • People who bring nothing to the country and take the minimum wage jobs is what I dont want.
  • Racist? I say Realist.
f00k it game over that article boothy posted is good read. I think society needs a shake up and we are heading for ww3 Peace out my free loving friends.
:wave2:
Quote from farcar :For a start, because you said these things:
  • Send the buggers back!
  • If they don't bloody like it why don't they piss off from where they came from.
  • My only concern is that the buggers will come over to England now.
  • And thank god for it. (In response to an opinion that racists would be more able yo publicly voice their racist views)
  • Shouldnt our own come first?
  • People who bring nothing to the country and take the minimum wage jobs is what I dont want.
  • Racist? I say Realist.

See this is what I find SO funny about this kids views

I am an employer. I want someone productive. I have some young English lad and then some Polish lad. As a business I need to be productive and grow quicker hopefully creating more jobs.

Now the Polish lad seems more keen to work so I give him the job. That means my business is more productive and efficient. because of this more jobs are created and my business grows.

Now this dude wants to come up to me and say I shouldn't employ the Polish lad because his DNA isn't of the correct origin. How that would be defined exactly I do not know as I suspect most of our DNA has origins outside the UK.

SO in effect this kid wants to DESTROY my business because the more productive Polish lad made my business more successful.

Because of this decision my delievery man who happens to be British would be out of a job. The postman who happens to british would be out of a job. The local shop where I buy my supplies and who happens to be british would be out of a job.

The main problem with UK workers is they somehow think they are more valuable when in fact they are not.
Quote from Gil07 :Also, I don't understand why you brits are so anti-EU? Anyone care to explain?

People aren't anti European TRADE they are anti being told what to do by bureaucrats who we didn't elect.
Last one i promise.

Quote :The local shop where I buy my supplies and who happens to be british would be out of a job.

ahem?

The Polish bit, whos to say the poles are better workers? What makes us so crap, cause we value ourself too much? A jobs a jobmost people who are out of work would take anything - yes you get the lazy twt who sponges.

Look how much we spend on people coming into the country, people who have not been born here and what that causes, extensive pressure on our services, NHS for example. Then we have people who preach hate on our streets about our country and we let them get away with it. To me it seems the people who should look after us, overlook us.

Bah thats it gets me too worked up man.

Adios.
Quote from Intrepid :People aren't anti European TRADE they are anti being told what to do by bureaucrats who we didn't elect.

Like being forced to buy/sell fruit and vegetables by the kilo rather than in pounds and ounces.

Beer comes in pints...I am not going to ask for 568ml of Stella
Quote from Intrepid :See this is what I find SO funny about this kids views etc...

The reason is because people of this mind are not really thinking about the economics, they're just racist. Most people in society don't tolerate blatant racism, so they use feeble economic arguments to try and disguise their views.
Quote from Rdcranno :Then we have people who preach hate on our streets about our country and we let them get away with it.

You're actually preaching hate about your country now.
Quote from Bean0 :Like being forced to buy/sell fruit and vegetables by the kilo rather than in pounds and ounces.

What about the EU law that doesnt let us sell mishaped vegetables and fruit.

Bah ban me i cant leave :S:S
Quote from Rdcranno :What about the EU law that doesnt let us sell mishaped vegetables and fruit.

Bah ban me i cant leave :S:S

That's a myth.
This thread is closed

Send the buggers back!
(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG