good luck mate
It's like 10 days left Nothing is finshed yet
great skins, evereybody!!!
pedraumF
nice skins
PedraumF
Very nice skins
that is the hardest vote ever!!
Pedraum. The others look, frankly, childish.
ped(Brawn) for the win
#35 - aoun
PedraumF

They look most professional, clean and racing style.

GMV 100%
My vote: PedraumF
PedraumF for me but Boscho's looks cool too
It's really nice to see you're liking my skins, guys

Thanks for all the votes and great comments, they're very stimulating

Just if some of you don't know, people, the RB4 is specially diferent because it's a tribute to Petter Solberg Rally Team. Solberg is a Norwegian rally driver, WRC champion in 2003, and was left without team as Subaru withdrew the championship in 2008. Solberg called some old friends, bought a 6 year old Citroen Xsara and started his own team with his co-driver Phil Mills, with the phrase "this is my life!" written on his front bumper. He's now sixth on WRC, sometimes surpassing Ford and even Citroen, between loads of official millionaire teams, simply amazing... Doesn't he deserve this tribute? :rally_dri

Well, guys, winning or not, I'm really pleased to compete and have some nice votes out there Thanks VERY much for them all :bounce8:
Nice to hear your support to Solberg, he has been thorugh more shit than deserved. Subaru has for too long time produced shit cars for him, that seems to have 50% failure rate.. Neverthless solberg is a little hothead and can do mistakes pretty often, but for most of the races he DNF'ed from it has been his car letting him down. It's pleasant seeing he enjoy this still, even if he now ain't under Subaru anymore.

I am pleased to see these 3 in the final, they all made great skins, and I will be happy to hand out the lisences when the voting periode is done.

PedraumF very skin, my vote
Easily Pedraum, he clearly put by far the most effort into them.

Both into the skins and in motivating the Brazilian community to vote, I guess.
Yeah, never seen so many of those guys in one and the same topic before, something that just is positive
I SWEAR, never told this to anyone, Velociround is my only friend that knows that I'm competing I'm not even registered on the brazilian league, and if they are coming here to vote, be sure, the credits are all for this great international forum.

Yes, I've seen some topics on brazilian forums of people posting about this competition, but I don't even know them. I'm afraid, it looks very suspect IMO, with unkown people voting and posting, but in any way I'm influencing people from outside to vote here.
Don't worry mate, thinks it's just cool to see some new faces here
Quote from The Very End :Don't worry mate, thinks it's just cool to see some new faces here

Phew...

In this case, it's all right, I think.
Quote from PedraumF :Phew...

In this case, it's all right, I think.

I voted in your skins simply because they are better looking. Nice job
Quote from PedraumF :Yes, I've seen some topics on brazilian forums of people posting about this competition, but I don't even know them. I'm afraid, it looks very suspect IMO, with unkown people voting and posting, but in any way I'm influencing people from outside to vote here.

I think you got me wrong.

Even IF you had posted about it in the Brazilian forum, there's nothing wrong with that. IMO.
Yeah, sorry guys, little bit of 'over-reaction'...
My Vote whent to PedraumF by far the best skin pack its the skinpack that can represent TVE best (and norway best :P)
I vote for IKke5165.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG