The online racing simulator
Best eat/drink combos..
(67 posts, started )
Beer + texican from burger king.

Sexual combination.
Quote from theirishnoob :Beer + texican from burger king.

Sexual combination.

If you think that beer and a burger has something to do with sex then ohw boy.. I'm feelin for ya!
Beer and food.
Peanut butter ?!?!? Cola ?!?!?! Fanta ?!?!?!?

Any creamy/seasoned cheese like gorgonzola with some fresh crispy salad, and lots of good old red wine...
Any boiled or grilled seafood, and lots of good icecold white wine (Falanghina, Greco di Tufo, Sancerre...)

Can't beat those.
Ye you are italian and you got taste......................we don't.

I like Pizza Salame (real ones from italy offcourse) with ice tea.
Italians haz best taste in the world.
I feel stuffed with trash now.
Quote from Ripley :Peanut butter ?!?!? Cola ?!?!?! Fanta ?!?!?!?

Any creamy/seasoned cheese like gorgonzola with some fresh crispy salad, and lots of good old red wine...
Any boiled or grilled seafood, and lots of good icecold white wine (Falanghina, Greco di Tufo, Sancerre...)

Can't beat those.

Yep!
Love those too!
Sancerre is a good wine. My dad sells wine's in Holland, and it tastes nice!
Quote from Vinnylegends :If you think that beer and a burger has something to do with sex then ohw boy.. I'm feelin for ya!

believe me, when you barely have time to bless yourself, you take what your given
proper burger (none of this mcdonalds crap) + a pint of coke/beer/cider or whatever

fry up(for those not fortunate enough to be educated in such culinary breams, basicly anything fried on a plate) and anything to drink lol

full english breakfast and a mug of strong tea
Irn Bru and a Benny T's (local fish and chip shop, really nice)
#61 - IDUI
Dark bread with sardines and boiled eggs + fresh pressed orange juice.

Tough to beat the classic combo though: a proper hamburger with homemade strawberry shake( which contains actual strawberries, no mcburgerking stuff)
I'm a big fan of toast with Peanut Butter on it and milk. I find it especially good when the peanut butter has started melting.

Other than that, pretty much everything with milk for me, I love it and drink at a minimum 25 liters of it a week.
Quote from Rappa Z :I'm a big fan of toast with Peanut Butter on it and milk.

Wouldn't the milk make the toast soggy?
Wow, already on page three of meaningless and banal culinary combinations. Upon reading the thread, I thought of tipps like:

Gewürztraminer (a white wine, and my favourite) fits to foie gras, generally sweet foods, spicy chicken and sweet sour asian foods.
A goulash goes very well with Murauer Bier, as the prominet malty taste of that brew fits nicely to the meal.

But hey, I guess not all of us are gourmets
peanut-butter and toothpaste sandwich with.......pepto bismol

Best eat/drink combos..
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG