The online racing simulator
racing trucks in lfs?!
(35 posts, started )
Quote from Bob Smith :OLD. Madman CZ has a truck model made in max ready and waiting.

shhhh Bob......

yeah trucks would be very welcome in lfs in my view...
You know, Iwas thinking this very thing after watching the SPEED channel last night. They where showing Ozzie truck racing, but it's something I've thought about before. Would there be technical limitations in adding a truck to LFS, wieght limit and stuff?

Would be a right hoot though.

Plus some nice big Ozzie V8's too. Not just for the racing but for the sound. They sound gooood!!
IMO In case of games with simplified physics simulation there would be problem with adding something a lot different than the game is designed for. But in LFS with such complex physic, I believe it would be just another bunch of variables to calculate another frame, without any reference to car type
Omg No!
NOOOOOOOOOO!

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS illepall

TRUCK RACING IS THE BIGGEST PILE OF CR*P EVER

NEVER ever ever ever should this appear ON LFS

if it does i will kill myself

who ever suggested this needs to think again & are obviously not true motorsport fans! trucks are slow & clumsy things that were made to tow trailers & haul goods. what a joke!
Quote from anttt69 :NOOOOOOOOOO!

if it does i will kill myself

who ever suggested this needs to think again & are obviously not true motorsport fans! trucks are slow & clumsy things that were made to tow trailers & haul goods. what a joke!

what an stupid and immature statement to make.

you dont know what your talking about.
truck racing is great to watch, racing trucks are closer to a BIG touring car than a road truck.
i think they would be cool in LFS.
someone said they dont fit in because you couldn't race them against the UF1k, well you cant race the UF1k against the BF1 but that fits in ok...

+1
Retard
Quote from It wold be fun think drifting with a truck and trailer or anything why downt you or any one els who kan just make mods like for farming simulator there you kan drive anything so why not here no one will know you are driving a truck on the server duuuuuu.....?????? for those who want to drive truks while still keeping guys like down here happy[:shrug: :

if it does i will kill myself[/SIZE]

[/B][/SIZE]

I can't let even an undead thread pass without declaring my love for racing trucks... but don't forget how easily the extra wheels could be a show-stopper.
The only reason why I'd like a truck in LFS is that I could ramm everyone like a boss in a multiclass server.

racing trucks in lfs?!
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG