The online racing simulator
wheel mods for patch z
(13 posts, started )
wheel mods for patch z
hey is ther anything out there at all so we can change the wheels on patch z. as i know bespokes doesnt work as the producer of it has stop updating it but wasnt sure if anyone els has made anything or modded bespokes to work.
thanks alex
Nope.

[/thread]
He asked a question, so i answered it.

There is no "wheel mods" for patch Z, so therefore, i cannot point him in any direction to get these "mods".

So, whats unhelpful about that danny?
I might start working in one for patch Z but I need the License Protection code...
#6 - RS1T
Why not just buy a licence?
Quote from Danny LFS :I might start working in one for patch Z but I need the License Protection code...

No-one is going to share that with you when you're a demo racer. If you become licenced and can show me a fair effort at making your own rim editor for patch Z, I'll help you out on this front.
so is anyone making bespoke for z?
AFAIK BeSpoke just changes 3 memory addresses for each demo car (1 for XFG, 1 for XRG, 1 for XRT (now FBM)). All we need is to find somebody who is able to find those memory addresses.
Finding and editing those addresses is the easy bit. Mapping the .rim files to memory seems unclear though, as they don't seem to be in the same order, and making the 3D visuals is clearly not a trivial task unless you already have some code that does that stuff.
With permission ofcourse, could an older variation of BeSpoke be used as a base, so to speak?

I would'nt blame someone for not making a new BeSpoke though, LFS get's new test patches so often that its often pointless making a new BeSpoke, as it wont last long.
I don't think people have ever bothered supporting test patches for apps that work in this way.

Andylec did ask me to continue development of BeSpoke in his place, but wasn't interested in sharing the source, and I wasn't interested enough to have to start from scratch. Presumably he therefore wouldn't want to give permission to have somebody disassemble his app.
but if he don't want to give out the code why do he make a new one?...

wheel mods for patch z
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG