The online racing simulator
eDrifting.net Gymkhana Challenge Event
Bored of racing & drifting?! =o

Join the:

eDrifting.net Gymkhana event!

follow this link for info & Sign up (alternatively you can sign up in this thread, read further down!)

http://www.edrifting.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
I think you may give more informations about this event before say us to sign up to your forum
oh yes, didnt realize you had to get registered...

Quote :The event will be held the 27.06.09 @ 20.00 GMT+1.

You can already sign up but the layout will not be released until approx. 1 week before the event day. In this thread.

I will allow a maximum of 20 participants for this event.

Be sure to read the rules!

Quote :Rules & Info

Participants are allowed two runs of the course, with the fastest time being used to determine the winner. Time penalties are issued for hitting cones (Automatically done by LFS), and a failure to navigate the course correctly results in no time score.

If 2 participants get the exact same time the first one which achieved the time wins.

If a player gets time out or have any other issue he will NOT get a rerun but will have to do with his second run if he/she has one.

Layout and thread for the layout for that up-coming round will be up approx. 1 week before the event. Server with layout will open on the day the competition is.

No chatting is allowed during someones run, doing so may give you a penalty (+5 seconds).

All types of tires are allowed.

Cockpit view will be forced!

Participators are expected to stay on the server for the entire event and be ready when it is their turn.

Let them sign up here too?
I would like to keep it all in one place, less messy and if people really wanna join they sign up on edrifting and sign themselves up.. shows some dedication.
People won't register on the forums just because of one event I guess.
I'm opening sign ups for the lfs forum

layout has been released! http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1189726#post1189726

Participants will be PM'ed the password and server on competition day.

Lots of slots to fill up

To sign just write your Nick and registered LFS name in this thread like this: SmurfeN (Smurfen)
I'm in.
19 spots to fill up, cmon people!
No one is interested? Give me some feedback so i can get people interested
CANCELLED! 1 sign up.....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG