The online racing simulator
I'm a daddy!
(53 posts, started )
Congrats
Whoops! How'd you manage to do that then?

Congratulations you three! Crashnnor (some sort of norwegian god?) has some serious automotive fun ahead of him. And if I see NEW FATHER IN FAILED BABY-GOALPOST EXPERIMENT, I'll know who it is, and we'll all know who to blame, won't we Lord Jaffa Cakes the 8th?
Congratulations! Best wishes to your wife and Crashgate Jr!
Congrats man! Hard work is ahead, but I am sure that you will have a great time! Hoping to Crashgate3theSecond in LFS soon!
Congrats Crashgate Wish you the best of luck in the Future.

Just make sure he can't race faster then me on LFS.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Connor was born today at 7am. I am TIRED (but I imagine Mrs Chris is even more tired ). He's an awesome little fella

Beta-testing to commence shortly

btw, are you gonna name him crashgate4? congrats
Quote from batteryy :btw, are you gonna name him crashgate4? congrats

well conner should be Crashgate3 as then the Wife is eather Crashgate1 or 2 and the dad is the other one and then conner is crashgate3 and then if they have another kid he can be crashgate 4 and so on The crashgate family/trilogy
Quote from Timdpr :Crashnnor (some sort of norwegian god?)

As of this post, his name is now CrashNor The Immortal
Here he is. He looks a little like he's doing a 'wanker!' sign

Congratulations from me too
Awww He's a pro since the momment he saw the nurse... Awww...
The blurred hand of death
Congrats!
Fantastic, he's a wonderfdulk looking bloke, you are a lucky man to have such a lovely child!
Quote from Crashgate3 :Here he is. He looks a little like he's doing a 'wanker!' sign

Wanker sign? I like him already. HAHA

Congrats mate. May you enjoy many a sleepless nights to come.
Quote from Byku :Congrats Mate! Now You will need another wheel and LFS license .

Great comment, agree. Congratz m8.
im really sorry to hear this news mate i hope u get some cream or ointment that will clear the little kid problem u have :P
Congratulations mate! I hope you three are doing well
congratulations, have fun with the toy
[Girly reaction]
Awwww he's so sweet!
[/girly reaction]

gl & hf with the new arrival
Quote from Crashgate3 :He looks a little like he's doing a 'wanker!' sign

A true Mancunian already then - you train them young!
Quote from swisscosmo :well conner should be Crashgate3 as then the Wife is eather Crashgate1 or 2 and the dad is the other one and then conner is crashgate3 and then if they have another kid he can be crashgate 4 and so on The crashgate family/trilogy

no, the gril(or wife) is crashgate1, the shemale is crashgate2(yes, they had tricycle) crashgate3 is crashgate 3 and the baby is crashgate4.
*now sherlock in my sig gave an option and goes away from this thread 4ever*
Congrats!

You can now officially say you are "doing a MILF!"

I've been doing a MILF for 8 years now. It's great!

I'm a daddy!
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG