The online racing simulator
Ban those Crashers!!!.... NOW!!!!
Hi

I would just say that I watched an replay last night and tried to search for the one who crashed in the whole 5 or more pack in the front of the grid when the race lap began.

The track was Blackwood, and when the first corner came, the idiot just acted like a torpedo and smached in al the car in the front.

In the rest of the race i watched from my replay the fella, and he just ruined the race for all of us who tried to be serious!

he first had the nick "___" and changed it twice, becuse he is a nickcopyer! an unfortunate driver had the realnick. The others even tok wrong of the two and started an wote kick session on the serious one!

He also tried his best to camouflage in with the rest by drive reasonably when others passed by, but some times at the start finish strait for instance, he just tailed someone and didn't brake at all before the hairpin corner, and smached in the car in front.

So thats it folks! I just vant to warn u that there are those who play wery unfair out there...
yep, we know. And I've experienced the very same thing.

In the replay you can see his LFS name by holding down Ctrl-Shift I think. have the connections list up at the same time.
#3 - Gunn
In-game you can press CTRL-SHIFT to see a licensed driver's real LFS name. Once you know who they really are, please do not come here and post their name. If you have problems with a driver and you are certain that the actions were malicious then contact the owner of the server. We would prefer if names of alleged troublemakers were not posted on the forum.
Basillimus,

This is nothing new. There are people who love attention, and will take it anyone they can get it.

In the first place, you should be aware that the moderators frown on people naming wreckers on this forum. That's just the way it is.

In the second place, if you aren't already aware of this, you can use
the key combination of Ctrl & Shift ( correct me if I'm wrong) to view a racers registered name. You have to have the names pop up in the lower right side of the screen to do this.

Anyone can enter any name they want while racing, but this key combo will display their actual registered name.

Use this to determine who it is, and then either work with everyone online to ban him, or perferably, play on a server in which you or someone you know has administrative rights, in which case you can ban him directly.

There are a lot of idiots in the world, but there are also a lot of great people. It's the same on line as it is elsewhere. Keep trying different servers and I'm sure you'll find better company.

P.S. The one thing that keeps this types hanging around is seeing other people get angry. If you curse them and complain about them, they'll stay all night - a WONDERFUL administrative tool is " /spectate racername"
Use this and you can send him to spectate mode everytime he tries to join the race.
Quote from Basillmus :So thats it folks! I just vant to warn u that there are those who play wery unfair out there...

Don't worry...we know about them.

Step 1 for avoiding them is to NOT race the combo du jour (BF1/Blackwood)
Step 2 is finding the well policed servers - Team servers are a good start.
Step 3 is signing up at Clean Racers Club and getting involved in the various events they run and getting to know the more active members there.
Step 4 - see Step 1
Step 5 - see Step 4

You catch my drift...find another track for BF1, or other cars for Blackwood. Your chances of survival will multiply greatly.
I'm wery sorry for the sensitive mathers! not happen again (edited now)

i go see if hes online

btw thanks for the "crtl + shift" tip!

love u guys, thanks for the help
Quote from Basillmus :love u guys, thanks for the help

I love you to
Can we just be friends for now ? I don't give my heart that easily
#9 - _rod_
If he did it on porpuse should you send this to one of te Devs so they could ban him for life? I mean, i would hate to have a wrecker hanging around s2 servers...
Now I did manage to find his username by the help of one who did find him in his log. i dont want to say his name here, but I certainly send it to the developer...
Make sure you send the replay too. Without it i doubt that the Devs can do anything.
If you have a problem with wreckers it's time to take a look around . . .

The're are other car/track combo's that offer so much more than the AS-Nat/GTR and the BW/BF1. Yea, sure. You might enjoy the amount of people and the tracks and car, I sometimes do too, but there are sooooo many other combo's out there. And with those other combo's you will find cleaner, closer, better racing than the crash fests on the 'usual' suspects.

Unfornuatly we are never gunna be rid of Loosers Of Over-the-top Wrecking (Or LOOW's) but get on some of the lesser known tracks (Or more technical so therefore needing better setup understanding and driving ability, meaning you won't get the usual bunch of sunday drivers.) and your racing will only get better . . . .
I fully agree that all deliberate bashers and smashers should be banned.
However we need to be aware that new racers will on occasions make some errors and while this is not the case here, I suggest that al all times we are aware of them and see to it that they are aware of their errors but are given all assistance to improve.

I would hate to see any new comers being put off by anyone as to be honest we were all there at sometime.
But like I said a big thumbs down to any wreckers. Maybe we should name and shame?
#14 - Gunn
Quote from vanirl :Maybe we should name and shame?

Not here.
Pissed me off.

I was having a great race last night with some real nice people.

This twat called Up Na and his pal were crashing into everyone, then somehow managed to kick everyone one of the server.

3 hours of racing went to waste.

The problem is this happens all the time when i race
Quote from vanirl :
Maybe we should name and shame?

Rainbow and Up Na are 2 that spring to mind for me...total wreckers
Quote from picotto2004 :Rainbow and Up Na are 2 that spring to mind for me...total wreckers

I dont get the idea of weckers going on race tracks if you want to weck theres sever with car parks go there thats a simple anwer.
Another solution would be to set up your own server! and if the wreckers are in your server at least u can ban them for good! peace and love man
I've only once seen a wrecker in S2, by that I mean somebody who went the wrong way, placed their car across the track on blind exits, swerved into poeple as they passed and slammed into the back of people. Very poor behaviour, but the irony is the wrecker I saw was on So Classic/Fox and it took us half a dozen races to realise what he was up too !
Quote from Becky Rose :I've only once seen a wrecker in S2, by that I mean somebody who went the wrong way, placed their car across the track on blind exits, swerved into poeple as they passed and slammed into the back of people. Very poor behaviour, but the irony is the wrecker I saw was on So Classic/Fox and it took us half a dozen races to realise what he was up too !

WEll.. u haven't seen much then. I've seen all kinds of people in S2. And nobody realised what they were up to. For 2 days they visited the same server and I was lik omg, they will just keep doing this and nobody understands.
Quote from Becky Rose : Very poor behaviour, but the irony is the wrecker I saw was on So Classic/Fox and it took us half a dozen races to realise what he was up too !

Haha, i could imagine.

But on the topic, i dont meet too many "wreckers" on the servers, that is..people that wreck on purpose. But there a lot of new racers that do crash a lot. Now while i encourage people new to the game to go online and learn from people that are more skilled, and do except that they will make errors and crash and sometimes take people out with them, i do feel that before a player goes online to race he needs to realize the basic rules that people follow in LFS like hitting Shift+S when wrecked to get out of peoples ways, falling to the back of the pack when you dont know the combo well, exiting pits, getting back onto the road, etc...maybe someone should make a "Common Sense Basics For Noobs" sticky in beginners or something
Quote from RedStarArmy : maybe someone should make a "Common Sense Basics For Noobs" sticky in beginners or something

The thing is that most of the beginners dont come to the forum, or i am wrong?
Quote from Becky Rose :I've only once seen a wrecker in S2, by that I mean somebody who went the wrong way, placed their car across the track on blind exits, swerved into poeple as they passed and slammed into the back of people. Very poor behaviour, but the irony is the wrecker I saw was on So Classic/Fox and it took us half a dozen races to realise what he was up too !

So did he get a LFS ban. Because I dont understand why they dont kill his license if he keeps doing it and you can prove it with a replay.
I don't think anyone has even been globally banned by Victor - that's quite an extreme solution. I think what happens is word of mouth spreads about wrecker usernames and server admins can then choose whether to add that name to their servers ban list.
#25 - joen
Quote from Sawyer :So did he get a LFS ban. Because I dont understand why they dont kill his license if he keeps doing it and you can prove it with a replay.

I think I know who we're talking about here. It was on TeamCCUK right? He got banned for a long time there and I haven't seem much of him on other servers after that. He was the type of guy who would get into an argument with one of the other drivers about an accident. And after that he would point his frustration towards all the other drivers who had nothing to do with it.
Before I saw him wreck the place in SO he was regularly teaming up with some other moron on Blackwood.
I really wish that all the big servers would handle stuff so well as on CCUk. It will make it so much more fun if those idiots get banned from all of them.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG