The online racing simulator
www.lfsworld.net
(9 posts, started )
www.lfsworld.net
I can see the page colour and two little icons (login & arrange icons) but that's it. Clicking on them does nothing. It's been like this for a while - how do I get at my stats?
Try to delete your browser cache ang try again.....
#3 - ORION
-what browser + exact version + plugins (if you are using some)?
-what os?
-is javascript on?
-allowed cookies?
-has it worked before?
Slimbrowser 4.07 (Using IE 7 Beta 2 engine)
WinXP fully patched
Yes
Yes
Yes
#5 - ORION
IE7 = bugridden piece of *beeep* *beep* [....]

www.getfirefox.com

Vic will not support IE 7 until its final, because they change everything, every day, and make it worse all the time
And I dont think that lfsworld worked before with IE7.. I can test it though, but Im currently a bit slow (ill :/)...

The fun thing, my website works almost perfectly at least with the last version included in windows vista
Sometimes it just crashes and javascript reports hundreds of errors, but that seems to be a vista bug...

However, www.getfirefox.com and lfsworld will be effectively 3 times as fast, regarding to my benchmarks with object movement frame rendering, including transparency (obj and png).
I can put that benchmark online for the public if you dont belive me :P
Quote from ORION :IE7 = bugridden piece of *beeep* *beep* [....]

www.getfirefox.com

Vic will not support IE 7 until its final, because they change everything, every day, and make it worse all the time
And I dont think that lfsworld worked before with IE7.. I can test it though, but Im currently a bit slow (ill :/)...

The fun thing, my website works almost perfectly at least with the last version included in windows vista
Sometimes it just crashes and javascript reports hundreds of errors, but that seems to be a vista bug...

However, www.getfirefox.com and lfsworld will be effectively 3 times as fast, regarding to my benchmarks with object movement frame rendering, including transparency (obj and png).
I can put that benchmark online for the public if you dont belive me :P

:iagree: How tha Avih's avatar says: Firefox, the red pill
Some updates to the BS surrounding Firefox, whose Fanboys are relativly easy to trigger/upset etc...
  • Market Share Myths - Category Added
  • Market Share Myths - Firefox Achieved 20% Market Share in Europe Added
  • Security Myths - Firefox is More Secure because it is not integrated into the OS Added
The page has been set up especially to debunk the unsupported drivel surrounding Firefox and has all the relevant sources. Makes interesting reading. Shame I tried Opera and didn't get on with it as it comes off well...

The point I make is that all websites are Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) compliant and a browser using the IE engine but with tabbed browsing/popup stoppers and so on offers the best of both worlds. This pre-supposes that you are running a fully patched PC with updated virus checker/firewall/spyware - normally the source of most people's problems.
Firefox Myths
#8 - mr_x
i've been running firefox for over a year now, and have never looked back at IE, everything about it is better, more secure, etc... i get about 2 or 3 cases of spyware a week when using FireFox, when using IE that goes above 20 cases a week sometimes!

almost all websites are compatable with FireFox, a lot of websites recommend it for better browsing... i haven't yet found 1 feature in IE that's better!

and no i'm not a firefox fanboy!
#9 - filur
I'm an Opera fanboy. :lovies:
Quote :Reality - Opera (now 100% Ad free) is the fastest Graphical Web Browser in Windows.
Reality - Opera is actually the most Secure Graphical Web Browser in Windows with 0 unpatched vulnerabilities.

www.lfsworld.net
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG