The online racing simulator
just an update...
Quote from MoMo92i :just an update...

Alright, but then you should have quoted the Old roster to show whos added/taken out
#153 - Rux
Due to numerous situations KARMA RACING TEAM ended.

regards,
R.Gonçalves aka Rux
Quote from Rux :
Due to numerous situations KARMA RACING TEAM ended.

regards,
R.Gonçalves aka Rux

Sad news
Team Name: Neptune Racing
Car: FZR
Team Manger: paulc2k
Team Co-Manger: N/A
Drivers:
J.Pickard (rc10racer) GBR
P.Chapman (PaulC2K) GBR
Quote from rc10racer :Team Name: gnicar yrucrem
Car: FZR
Team Manger: paulc2k
Team Co-Manger: N/A
Drivers:
J.Pickard (rc10racer) GBR
P.Chapman (PaulC2K) GBR

Quote from pacesetter :

for the record, you figured it out about 5min earlier than Pecker did when i jokingly suggested the name.

I want Neptune Racing now
Quote from PaulC2K :for the record, you figured it out about 5min earlier than Pecker did when i jokingly suggested the name.

I wanted widde woddle racing
Quote from PaulC2K :for the record, you figured it out about 5min earlier than Pecker did when i jokingly suggested the name.

Quote from rc10racer :I wanted widde woddle racing

EDIT: Check your pm's please Pecker
Of course it goes without saying that you shouldn't be allowed to enter
rc10racer, were you only doing the pace car in IGTC or also racing the GTR?

Well, technically you raced the pace car, so your not allowed to apply
Quote from GabbO :rc10racer, were you only doing the pace car in IGTC or also racing the GTR?

Well, technically you raced the pace car, so your not allowed to apply

Also did the push car if you wanna add that aswell :rolleyes:
You raced two cars in the IGTC?? No no no, we can't do that
#165 - Dmt
Maybe they wanna do guests team.
#166 - CSF
Given Pickard drove 3 MoE rounds last season in GT2 class, they can only do guest car.

If not I demant I can race mwhahaha.
How could i missed it...
Well, yes. Acoording the rules you really can't drive then... sorry.
Quote from GabbO :How could i missed it...

Is Chapman eligible?

EDIT: Apparently he's not
Abe Bruce Colin Chapman? It's good you know each other, but we don't necessarily. If you meant PaulC2K, he's ok.
Quote from GabbO :How could i missed it...

Quote from GabbO :Abe Bruce Colin Chapman? It's good you know each other, but we don't necessarily. If you meant PaulC2K, he's ok.

really? Is it because he did a couple of MoE races last year?
I was under the impression it was a league for people who werent already competing in MoE or IGTC rather than having ever done a race, cos ive done 2 races in MoE myself back in 2007 only the 12 & 24hr races where we have 6 people in the GT1 team and needed the same for GT2 so i was asked.

The daft thing is, if we cant compete in GTAL because pecker was the teams 7th choice driver (was used as part of the GT2 team, and he only did those because we'd hoped our other drivers might be interested next round, so kept on going in hope of getting more interest rather than pull out then not be able to drive when people wanted to etc) and I cant because i was something like 11/12th choice as frankly the slowest & least talented person in mercury by some distance, how can we hope to get into something like IGTC if the step below doesnt accept us because we've done races in it already. It'll mean nothing to IGTC & MoE that we have a couple of races experience (esp with my name on the list :razz and yet it stops us competing in GTAL when the others probably wouldnt consider us because were not a fast enough team.

Does it help if i pretend im the grandson of Colin and we race under 'Lotus'? Might get sued like the Brabham name stealing team mind you

At least it saves me about 20hrs practice for the remaining combos, takes me too long to get beyond okay pace to a pretty competitive one. I started practicing AS5 for MoE 3 months before the race, put in about 20hrs before the others started practicing and within a couple of stints they were a second or so faster and i think i almost got within a second of them just before the race but it wasnt as consistant as they were.
I'm really sorry, but as we wanted to do a feeder series, we did this rule:

Quote :- No driver in the lineup participates or participated in the current or previous MoE or IGTC season.

So 2007 is no problem, but 2008/2009 sadly is.

But maybe we will reconsider this next season.
ok nevermind, quite fancied KY3(R) as its a great combo for the GTR class in either direction.
GL everyone
The only reason me and paul wanted to do the remaining race or last race since they are afew teams infront of us because the MoE gt2 class is so fun to drive i do not care where we end up in the race aslong we had some fun doing it , rules are rules.
Paul can drive if he finds a place to drive, or another driver.
As I said, it might change next season. Or buy a new license and don't tell us
-
(boothy) DELETED by Trekkerfahrer : spam
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by Trekkerfahrer : spam
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Trekkerfahrer : spam
or drive as a guest team...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG