The online racing simulator
I'm 95% agree with you, so I don't think that SR it is good. I have a shifter kart, and at the beginning I felt fear, so I like this sensation. And SR it totally opposite to this sensation, in iRacing I was running thinking in SR. In RL I run think to make a good time, like in LFS.

I agree with you in physics to me are more realistics in LFS, not perfect but better than iRacing.

So I think that iRacing it is a very good simulator, but has too much marketing

PD: Sorry for my bad english
Who's DK?
Quote from horrgakx :Who's DK?

Dave Kaemmer. Developer of iRacing. (and legendary sims, Indianapolis 500, Grand Prix Legends and the Papyrus Nascar sims)
Quote from SamH :I would dearly love to see the CTRA reborn in LFS. And it will be. I'm actively helping a group at the moment, giving them all the information they need to replicate the scoring etc. They will ultimately also have the CTRA's entire database of points, which they'll no doubt be extending with new ideas and new classes, new schemes and internally organized league-style events and so on

ohh yes would love to see this happen I Loved CTRA and was disappointed it went down. glad to see people havent forgotten about it, and the love is still there for it to possibly come back

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG