The online racing simulator
#1 - dEUS
online racers url
Hi , i know this is kinda old but need to know the url to catch may m8's online Wanna put that stuff in our webiste please.

thank you.
Hmmmmm, without logging in as your self through a script and parsing the page using regexp, I cant see of a way of doing it atm.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Hmmmmm, without logging in as your self through a script and parsing the page using regexp, I cant see of a way of doing it atm.

Well, had a look to do it that way (a short look ), but can 't seem to get the info i need (using the page source in the browser). Its all java modules which get included, not sure how to get the info in those modules.
I hate AJAX-style interfaces for parsing too

I'll have a think during lunch to see what I can come up with.
Quote from the_angry_angel :I hate AJAX-style interfaces for parsing too

I'll have a think during lunch to see what I can come up with.

No idea's yet on how to do this? Atm. i'm having to input the buddies manually; works ok but not very user friendly if you have alot of buddies.
#8 - Chaos
Quote from Viperius :No idea's yet on how to do this? Atm. i'm having to input the buddies manually; works ok but not very user friendly if you have alot of buddies.

imo there is no way around this... you will always have to make/enter a list of your buddies in any program/app...
I had thought of doing some clever capturing stuff - if you've ever used the Spy+ stuff that comes with MS Visual Studio, you'll know what I mean.

The problem was that I couldnt then think of a way to capture the details correctly - plus the user would have to open their LFS Buddies and use the "capture feature" to get the information - which would be too complicated for a lot of people I think

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG