The online racing simulator
Little bit of help with corner picture :)
#2 - STF
Correct, it`s the time you`re off the throttle, you want to minimise that as much as you can though..
It's actually only the time you use to move the foot from the brake to the accelerator.. So, minimize it.
But if i accelarate i either go to far and come of the track or spin out of control xD?

KJD.
Quote from KevinJD :But if i accelarate i either go to far and come of the track or spin out of control xD?

KJD.

You have to build it up steadily!
Make sure when you come out of a corner, and you feel the back sliding away, you don't steer back to quick, because when it regains it's grip it will eventually shoot you into the other direction and out of control. And end up spinning aswell.

Also if you can't keep your car on the track while cornering, and u end up in the sand, try a little less throttle, or steer into the corner more fluently!
Quote from KevinJD :But if i accelarate i either go to far and come of the track or spin out of control xD?

KJD.

How did you get moving in the first place then?
Kevin, have you driven the other 2 "road cars" both the XFG and XRG are really good for training, and IMO are more forgiving than the FBM, so rather than spinning the XRG will just drift a bit and teaches you how to regain control when you lose it

Its all about learning the track (or tracks if you get S1-2) and knowing when to brake and the apex speeds etc it will come to you soon enough.

a good tip is when lapping press shift F this removes all info from the screen so you can concentrate on just driving, look far ahead and not at your speedo etc and just try to be smooth and gentle

Good luck

SD.
That graph is a bit, um, wrong, really. You should be carrying slight brake pressure past the turn-in point, this is called trail-braking. Cars can slow down and turn at the same time (slightly). Make sure you roll on the gas nice and smooth as you "unwind" the steering. The string theory is a good one. A string is tied from your wheel to your gas pedal. The more you press the gas, the more you have to unwind the wheel. The apex of the corner or "clipping point" should be your cue to start adding power.

The time when you're off the brake/gas should really only last as long as it takes to get from one pedal to another. If you can't add power right then, just hold "neutral throttle" (just enough to maintain speed) after you come off the trail-braking.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG