The online racing simulator
Help! [wants mods]
(14 posts, closed, started )
Help! [wants mods]
i neeed help how do i get mod like boot and bus cars and stuff can some one please help me
Quote from dsmit239 :i neeed help how do i get mod like boot and bus cars and stuff can some one please help me

You can't get such mods. People making these edits never make them public.
Quote from khoianh94 :You can't get such mods. People making these edits never make them public.

because mods are illegal.
#4 - Nicce
they never learn...
Quote from khoianh94 :I thought it was too obvious to mention it.

Not for everyone here it seems, as some people are still posting screenshots of them.
There is nothing in the rules that said no pictures. It just states your not aloud to post the vob file.
Quote from khoianh94 :You can't get such mods. People making these edits never make them public.

You're not looking hard enough!

But they're generally frowned upon and 99% of the time look terrible!
Quote from l1k3z0mg :There is nothing in the rules that said no pictures. It just states your not aloud to post the vob file.

o rly

Quote from chavm481 :is posting mod screen shots illegal?

Quote from Victor :yes and I'm surprised many of you who have been here for years still don't know that.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :You're not looking hard enough!

But they're generally frowned upon and 99% of the time look terrible!

I meant more the mods the thread opener mentioned (buses and such) and not these ricer cars...
all i want to know is how to get mods!!!... please tell me..
they won't tell you because it's against the rules.

Google if you want them
mods are usually bad looking and illegal. but theres one good mod i know, F430 for the rac :hide:
altrought im not gonna tell you where to get them
edit: just realized it was illegal to post that vid. sry
As mentioned, body editing is not permitted by the devs, so such content, or videos, images or discussion thereof is not permitted here either.
This thread is closed

Help! [wants mods]
(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG