The online racing simulator
flash-racing back in action.
(34 posts, started )
Quote from Buzzn :Good luck guys
hope to se ya in the back mirrors on the track

That post just shows how "good" our team is, that guy wouldn't say the same to merc for example...
Quote from Saerki :That post just shows how "good" our team is, that guy wouldn't say the same to merc for example...

yeah Buzz, you'll see them in your mirrors when you have blue flag
GTAL went very bad for us. I failed miserably in qual and resulted in 16th position in grid. On warmup-lap, storm-racing car banged me from behind and almost caused me to spin. On race itself, i wasn't too motivated because our other driver Sami wasnt there at all. Disorientation through the race resulted in few spins. 30min before end i quit, still no Sami in sight. Hope there hasn't happened anything too bad.

Whole organisation is thinking about pulling back from GTAL due to poor behaviour of many teams. Blue-flag situations were epicly awful, only few cars gave way like they had to. There was massive blocking and even an desperate overtake from lapped car which almost cost me the whole race. Not the racing we were searching from GTAL. But we'll decide about the future in few days. More news coming then.
I'd like to remind that GTAL is amateur endurance league afterall, you can't expect there same level as igtc or moe (although it has some potential), too bad that you didn't had bad luck but don't forget that lfs is all about fun afterall
That's a good point. But being wrecked and being target of silly orders isn't that "fun LFS is all about". GTAL-admins have done MOSTLY good job, but then there is some major mistakes. Like not publishing the skinpack, and failure at PW-sending.
GTAL is a learning process, not only for the drivers in the race but the admins aswell. There were some faults no doubt about it but you cant expect that the admins take every on their account. Several have done things wrong. But look at your own team, your co driver didnt show up. I due hope he is oke. But since you didnt have anyone to back you up you made a big mistake aswell.
He is ok now. He got network failure 30min before qual. Not very fortune. It's a learning process yeah, but still leaving some of the job for the drivers to do is astonishingly rubbish.
We're still searching for one driver for our GTAL lineup. /q Saerki in GameSurge or PM here in forums.
SOS

It's been a long time since i've posted to this thread. Been very busy with thing called "life" and not being in touch with the community.

Firstly, GTAL was pretty rubbish and flash stopped it after second race, partly due to other teammate's race-ability problems and partly because of the not-so-good level of racing in GTAL. Reminded banger rally more at a time. Management improved throughout the process, but still, it isn't a place for flash-racing. Some of our drivers got their great-valued league-experience's at GTR.

Since the team is drawing too small, i have only few options, and one of them sadly is total closure. Managing the team alone, for year now because of Meicci's movement to place where he can't race online, has been a tough road for me. I would really want to try renewing the roster, but since the most-experienced and valued racers are in team, the job seems mission impossible. If I can't find co-manager for me, it's a dead end for flash-racing. It's not a decision printed in paper, but options are few. If there's any experienced ones willing to help me , have ideas for me or similar things, please PM here on forums.

-still flash-manager, sharky

flash-racing back in action.
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG