The online racing simulator
Cornering problem.
(9 posts, started )
Cornering problem.
Well ive been watching replays and the after the 1st corner them to little corners when i go in 3rd gear i spin out of control when i go on the grass, soon as i go on the grass i spin out of control but this dude doesnt on the replay? same for the 4th corner i spin out of control as soon as i touch the grass ?

KJD.
lol simple thing is dont drive on the grass then ur have no problems

And wht replay ?
He's talking about hotlap replays, I suppose
If you touch the grass then you will go out of contol, just like you would in real life. If your getting stuck knowing the race line, press f4 in game and it shows the racing line, use that as a guide mate.
#6 - amp88
It depends what wheels you put on the grass and what you do to recover the situation. If you put the inside wheels on the grass it generally won't have much of an effect. If you put the outside wheels on the grass it will have more of an effect but you can generally recover the situation by taking load off the car (back off the throttle and straighten the steering wheel a bit).
Quote from danthebangerboy :If you touch the grass then you will go out of contol, just like you would in real life. If your getting stuck knowing the race line, press f4 in game and it shows the racing line, use that as a guide mate.

It's the number 4 on teh keyboard, not f4.
For corners 2-4, you want to set up the first corner so that you will have room to get over to the apex on the second (middle) corner.

Here, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5V_wLBnNc0

When I get to the Turn 8 complex (left left right left), watch how I set up the first corner nice and late so I can take another late apex on the middle corner, then take a normal full throttle exit to the last corner, gaining the most speed (actually I'm full throttle just before the middle apex).

That section is very similar to Blackwood, just in the wrong direction.
You just gotta learn to control the car, if you drive fast enough in that corner, your right wheels WILL come partly onto the grass.
-
(SparkyDave) DELETED by SparkyDave : wrong thread :)

Cornering problem.
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG