The online racing simulator
#1 - G!NhO
Ken Block Gymkhana 2 - Layout + XFR Tweak

You all may have seen the new video, and i loved it so i tweaked the XFR to have similar specs to the subaru.

566hp and 633Nm

I attached the tweak preset (standard patch Z), an engine file, a setup (which can be improved, so please help ) and the thing to give you super road tyres which i use in the setup, because R4's blow too quick.

Layout by Bass-Driver

XFR and XFG skin by Bean0

XFG skin by Schuppor

Have fun throwing this beast around!

please help to improve the setup
Attached files
KenBlock.rar - 171.3 KB - 3466 views
no attachments? or is it just me? >.<
#3 - G!NhO
.................................OMG /facepalm

Sorry! now there is
have any idea how i stop the the tyres to overheat so fast? <.> barely make it half a run, even with normal. And how to i set it to H-pattern gearing? >.<
#5 - G!NhO
XFR is sequential, not possible to use H shift.
The tyres are a problem, but you just have to live with it.
Atleast they don't blow during the run.

bit better setup here.
Attached files
XFR_1 GymkhanaKB.set - 132 B - 1626 views
good work from all

Video demo please
sort of hard since you get that 000 error? if u try to watch the replay <.> anyone know if its possible to tweak without getting this error while watching replay? was possible with older tweaks for other versions
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from Smurfen :sort of hard since you get that 000 error? if u try to watch the replay <.> anyone know if its possible to tweak without getting this error while watching replay? was possible with older tweaks for other versions

Ye same problem here OOS error.
Ah ok, sorry. I'll have to find something else to watch at work. No matter.
seems to be some bug or something with the tweaker, its awd that does the error but awd replay works with the xfg
ok maybe i have to tweak the xfg then :P
Here's a gymkhana set for the RB4 btw, in case you want to use that.

Looks good G!NhO, I'll probably try it out in a bit. Thanks to everyone who participated in making this!
Attached files
RB4_Drift gymkhana.set - 132 B - 1136 views
Ye i used the RB4 for the previous video inspired layout, but the new subaru looks more like the XFR so.
Quote from G!NhO :Ye same problem here OOS error.

You guys try re-saving the tweak file? or even renaming it? usually works for me
Quote from blaze-WrX :You guys try re-saving the tweak file? or even renaming it? usually works for me

Re-saving the tweak so i can save replays?

Not sure if that works.
hey i am new with S2 i can get help how to use the Tweak? i dont know how,
thx.
download tweak here
http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... id=118&p13_fileid=677

Make sure you use the standard patch Z, so no test patch.
Put the two files in your lfs folder, then start lfs and then the tweak.exe, and change the values or load my preset and you have yourself a tweaked car.
lol
so, i donwloaded this, but i seem to only have the tyres for few corners. it sucks really, i can do 2 turns, 360 and next 2 turns and then the tires are gone. is there any way to get longer lasting tires?
well the first turn is WAY too sudden and the whole course is just too close together.... thats my opinion, i think ken block and i think just full power blowing it sideways everywhere and you have to slow down to hit some of the corners right other wise you go for a flight off the wall.
Quote from s2knott :well the first turn is WAY too sudden and the whole course is just too close together.... thats my opinion, i think ken block and i think just full power blowing it sideways everywhere and you have to slow down to hit some of the corners right other wise you go for a flight off the wall.

Limited size of AU1, i can't help it.
also, is it just me or is the the paintball donut part and the hall thing missing
paint ball donuts are theere, i laughed hard when i came around the corner and saw rob dyrdek in a yellow jump suit lol
Quote from batteryy :also, is it just me or is the the paintball donut part and the hall thing missing

the paintball is the marshall, and the hall is with the tyres where you have to zig zag(look right when you are at the start).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG