The online racing simulator
G25 late respons on Z13
(11 posts, started )
G25 late respons on Z13
hi , i had anotehr topic on late repons of my wheel , but that was fixed , now i got it again ,
when i'm using patch z0.5 steering works perfect ,
but when i use z10 or higher , the respons is really slow . when i turn fast to full lock , its only half way for exmaple . i got analoge steering on 0.0 maby a bug or something i don't now , its very annoying to drift , when i have to correct somethign really fast its always to late so it spins ,
any ideas ?
#2 - Zay
its responce not respons
response?
#4 - senn
Quote from scoped11 :hi , i had anotehr topic on late repons of my wheel , but that was fixed , now i got it again ,
when i'm using patch z0.5 steering works perfect ,
but when i use z10 or higher , the respons is really slow . when i turn fast to full lock , its only half way for exmaple . i got analoge steering on 0.0 maby a bug or something i don't now , its very annoying to drift , when i have to correct somethign really fast its always to late so it spins ,
any ideas ?

Ignore the spelling nazis, at least your question is comprehensible. Ok first thing i'd be looking at is Wheel Turn Compensation (Options -> Controls)
make sure thats setup properly, i believe .5 is standard, but for realism it should be 0 i think....

Second thing to check is Wheel rotation (Options -> Controls) Make sure that this is set to the same degrees as profiler if you want a true 1:1 wheel ratio.

Also make sure your profiler is setup correctly.
all the things you sad are right , but strange think is that is fine on z0.5, because i have z0.5.exe , z10.exe and z13.exe in teh same folder , so it uses the same setup file.
i was thinking about a bug in the z10 -z13 patch ?
Goto settings, and look for "analogue steer smooth". Make sures it's set to zero.
As a last option, try reinstalling Profiler to last version, maybe even LFS too and what it will make. I have G25 and Z13 also but no problems here
Quote from [RF]-art555 :As a last option, try reinstalling Profiler to last version, maybe even LFS too and what it will make. I have G25 and Z13 also but no problems here

i got latest profiler , bu gone try to reinstal lfs
Im also using G25, without profiller, (just latest wingmanteam drivers) under XPHome, XP64 Vista and Win7, I have to admit Im not very good at drifting, but Ive experianced no problems with any of the Z testpatches.

Good luck, I hope the fresh copy of LFS will fix your issues.

I do make a point of re-calibrating my wheel & pedals, inside LFS when I start it, everytime.

SD.
Actually, I think I have the same problem too. I don't have visual wheel on the screen, so it was hard to detect, but it was clearly noticable when trying to drift (countersteer). No problems with Z though

G25 late respons on Z13
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG