The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 8
PRE RACE

The eighth practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 500 will be held on Friday, June 5th at 20:30 UTC. It will have a qualifying session and a race. Server will be passworded, using the same password that other sessions have used. If you do not have it, send me a PM requesting it.

Qualifying will be two hotlaps, fastest is your qual time. I'll be using the AutoQualifer application by Kevin Burns to administer the calling of cars. Please listen to and follow all directions of that app while in the session. Please be patient if you don't see your name on the $qlist - I will check the list and see who may have been left out, and manually add. At the end of the queued cars, I will ask if anyone has been left out, and the only chat I expect to see at that point is from someone who has NOT been called out.

The race will be 57 laps, first two under pace car conditions. The rolling start will be three-wide. The grid will be as such (numbers indicate starting position):

1 2 3
P 4 5 6
I 7 8 9
T 10 11 12
13 14 15
L 16 17 18
A 19 20 21
N 22 23 24
E 25 26 27
28 29 30

There is NO mandatory pitstop for this session

On the initial start, the field shall maintain pace car speed until the green flag is displayed. No anticipating and jumping.

Post here if you plan to attend - if more show up than we have slots for (30), participation will be prioritized to those who post here.

POST RACE

Qualifying Replay

Qualifying Results

Race Replay

Race Results
Attached files
Session8_LapCards.zip - 1.2 MB - 110 views
i'm coming to kick raven's a**
Quote from z-ro 8 :i'm coming to kick raven's a**

You wish you where able to kick my a$$. Just like every other race you'll be looking at my rear wing when I cross the finish line.
i will be there unless something comes up... at this point it is possible but who knows... ive been doing alot of hard work lol....
-
(AstroBoy) DELETED by AstroBoy
No pits!!

This is Epic

ill be there alright.
#6 - Ori
Mii 2
I'll be there
Quote from Raven88 :You wish you where able to kick my a$$. Just like every other race you'll be looking at my rear wing when I cross the finish line.

Oh god... will someone PLEASE wake him up?!!? LOL
I think Ill be there , faster then ewer
one hour for qualifying?
an then the race itself starts at [close to/just after] 2130 UTC?

if so, I'm in...
if not, I'm unfortunately out...
Quote from buck77 :one hour for qualifying?
an then the race itself starts at [close to/just after] 2130 UTC?

if so, I'm in...
if not, I'm unfortunately out...

Yeah quali will take about 45 mins, so the race will start at about 2130
Count me in Deko,see you at track and in vent,

Kev Seal
BRiT_ORC
i think ill b there
I'll be there.
Hopefully I'll be there
Quote from J@tko :Yeah quali will take about 45 mins, so the race will start at about 2130

Great!

Being thus, count me in!!!
I'll be able to show up for the race i'm pretty sure, but I don't think i'll make it in time to make a quali run.
i`ll be present
I'll be there

(Got bugger all else to do lol)
-
(AstroBoy) DELETED by AstroBoy
the password pleaseeeee
same as every other practise
#25 - 5haz
Erm, taken out within 2 seconds of the race start, that sets a new personal record!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG