The online racing simulator
real cars in lfs
(119 posts, started )
Quote from MajorNut :What is a matter with you lot... the RB4 is a toyota rav 4 are you blind.

Since when was the RB4 an SUV...

Quote from oldnavy :FBM is real and there is Formula BMW series
BF1 is Formula 1 car of 2006
Rac is real car but here is only one of it i think

Don´t forget the MRT5
Quote from (-Mark-) :Since when was the RB4 an SUV...

See told ya... thats the wideboy body kit version of the RB4, next you will tell me its a old toyota celica.
You peeps are just darn crazy.
Quote from MajorNut :See told ya... thats the wideboy body kit version of the RB4, next you will tell me its a old toyota celica.
You peeps are just darn crazy.

This dude has to be trolling? How in the hell you can think that a car like RB4 has anything to do with a crappy useless SUV car like that.
Imo it looks more like a Kia Sportage
heh, visual resemblance still a point. I though physics is. It is cool to have real-like car but I dont really remember anyone of Caterham owners moaning on that.

I wonder if devs bother very much on VW Scirocco realism (or is it just bugs on different configurations to be solved out).
Quote from BigPeBe :This dude has to be trolling? How in the hell you can think that a car like RB4 has anything to do with a crappy useless SUV car like that.

He is just being sarcastic. Sarcasm detectors need to be switched on at all times while browsing this forum!
Well maybe... Detecting sarcasm on a forum is sometimes quite hard, when I can't see the guy in person it's really hard to tell if it's sarcasm or not. Even harder when there's no smileys involved.
you guys have seen his username right?! he is not trolling he is just as nuts as his user
Scooby
I finally got myself a licence been playing for years on a friends i luv this game and have made some great friends on it anyway real cars would be lovely to see a subaru / evo / skyline implermented into game Oh and so ppl know im NUTTY NEB INGAME
Scooby
I finally got myself a licence been playing for years on a friends i luv this game and have made some great friends on it anyway real cars would be lovely to see a subaru / evo / skyline implermented into game
Attached images
rsz_2rb4_high_res_copy.jpg
What the heck is a nutty neb? And why did you make a 2nd similar post, with a RB4 with some kind of person on it...
pretty much double post, and i REALLY want s2, but i want internet on my computer also
To bose
some ppl really have attitude dont they why do i have RB4 SKIN and pic with girl over bonnet because i can thats why and about the double post got no idea why it did that have never posted in here before.
I kinda had trouble reading your post, but anyways, why post that girl? I doubt it's any useful for other people, is it?
Umm
Does it have to be of any use to anyone else ? and for someone that is asking why put it up and is there any point is paying quite a bit of attention to it just my first time on here so thought i would try to upload something is that aginst the rules ?
Quote from goonies :some ppl really have attitude dont they why do i have RB4 SKIN and pic with girl over bonnet because i can thats why and about the double post got no idea why it did that have never posted in here before.

couldnt tell if you took that me saying double post offensive, just saying...welcome to the forum
np
Quote from logitekg25 :couldnt tell if you took that me saying double post offensive, just saying...welcome to the forum

Oh no was not u and thank u for the welcome. wat do u think of my first avatar ? been playing with PS and came up with that.
Quote from goonies :Oh no was not u and thank u for the welcome. wat do u think of my first avatar ? been playing with PS and came up with that.

very nice, i like the guage, but try to make the car make a little more realistic and not like a toy car

real cars in lfs
(119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG