The online racing simulator
Why only 3 unlock per week?
(37 posts, started )
Nesrulz You can give up of asking for the answer. No one here will tell you what You need. I myself am very curious of the answer. I require one unlock per year hehe but that was always one of the unanswered questions i have on my list. I don't bother to ask them as i know non one will answer me. I think that if Any Dev would answer Your question it would propably be something like: Because it's enough. Same answer really, as for another patch questions.....when it's done. I can live with that. You should accept that too.

Don't expect to get direct answer. Only more posts like those above mine.
Quote from kamo2000 :Nesrulz You can give up of asking for the answer. No one here will tell you what You need. I myself am very curious of the answer. I require one unlock per year hehe but that was always one of the unanswered questions i have on my list. I don't bother to ask them as i know non one will answer me. I think that if Any Dev would answer Your question it would propably be something like: Because it's enough. Same answer really, as for another patch questions.....when it's done. I can live with that. You should accept that too.

Don't expect to get direct answer. Only more posts like those above mine.

You are retarded, ain't you? It was explained over 9000 times - to prevent account sharing.
Calling me that is retarded itself. Behave. I never saw that explanation(from Victor not others). Now i know but still don't see this as preventing account sharing. Any unlock can be used as account sharing. It's not preventting it's just decreasing the chance of that.

Good to know who i should avoid online.
Quote from kamo2000 :Good to know who i should avoid online.

Just stay on cruise servers, this is easiest way to avoid me.
#30 - Jakg
Click LFS S2, then click password, and delete it. LFS will stay locked - but it won't go online until you type the correct password in (don't lock or unlock).

Problem solved.
Quote from Shadowww :You are retarded, ain't you? It was explained over 9000 times - to prevent account sharing.

2 unlocks per week is enought for account sharing...
Quote from nesrulz :2 unlocks per week is enought for account sharing...

Yes. But more unlocks per week = more sharing. And you get only one unlock per week, actually.
Quote from Jakg :Click LFS S2, then click password, and delete it. LFS will stay locked - but it won't go online until you type the correct password in (don't lock or unlock).

When you have unlocked S2 and remove your password, LFS will stay UNlocked. Other than that, you pretty much got it right :)
#34 - Woz
As others have said, just install on thumb drive and when in your work PC unlock. That is your copy just for that PC.

Now you dont have issues of others using.

For others that question games at work. In the dev office at work we normally play UrbanTerror, Q3 or similar at lunch. (The machines cant handle more otherwise Left4Dead would be game of choice)
I have the same problem with the work PC, for me it is because i work away from home a lot (and end up playing LFS in Hotels) but i run it from a USB drive and it works perfectly - remove the stick and its all gone, with no security problems.

USB drive for the win :D
If we really want to stop account sharing, put hardware info on the main server.

Removing webpassword is another way. It will be too dangerous to share your gamepass without a webpass protecting it. (This is not a problem for close friends or family members.)

Why only 3 unlock per week?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG