The online racing simulator
Both. If it all looks ok but then sounds like shiz then I won't use it anyway. I'll send you a PM.
hi gill
could you please make me a RB26 sound for the xrt its for my friend

thanks
Quote from driftcrazy :hi gill

thanks

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES why dont people read ????
Read the thread first before you post a request.
Hi Gills, can you re-post the F1 2005 V1 BF1 sound, searched through the whole thread but havent found it, it isnt in post #1 IMO, can you re-post it here? Because it is so cool sound

Regards

EliteAti
im not a nerd i don't hve time to go thru 16 pages
Quote from driftcrazy :hi gill

thanks

No.

Sorry but you have no proof to show that it is for your friend. If your friend wants it then he can quite easily ask for it himself.
Hehehehe. Niels is Gills Doorman:arge: "Just wait a second buddy, your not gettin through here!!"
is there a rb26 on this fourm then
Quote from fazdog :Gills your the man can you please make this one for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC9l6FK5r8Q

Thank you in advance

Hello mate.

It sounds like that guy is using CSR and lfs tweak to change the engine to a V6. Not really possible to do while the engine is still an inline 4, sorry.
Quote from driftcrazy :im not a nerd i don't hve time to go thru 16 pages

So no effort from you ?. You didnt have to read 16 or 90 pages just this page told you his answer. But you just ask without reading up. The way to go. Superb.
i don't spend my whole life on a computer
No worries thank you for the info anyway
Just added my UFR sound to first post.
Maybe I am missing something but why do I get a message when trying to load the sounds that a file is missing or something.
I think it has to do with some sounds, for example where do i put the ''porschestarter.wav''?
If it says 'cannot read engine' then you need to be running the same patch as gills is, wich i would guess is the z13 test patch, as engine sounds created in test patches will not work with earlier versions.

While i'm here, do you reckon you could have a crack at the carburetturry sort of throaty induction type sound like this> > http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X4yyYh-4TFQ&fmt=18

For the XFG, thats if you are doing sounds again of course, if not, not to worry mate.
Cheers Buddy, very much appreciated
Bit of a challenge for ya mate.
Quote from Gills4life :Updated and improved the BF1 sound a lot I think. Sorry, I just can't leave this car alone!

Sorry you'll have to forgive me I'm a bit of a noob with this is an error message saying that "Could not read engine" probably something I've not done right,.. Help!

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG