The online racing simulator
Assassin's Creed 2-(Gameplay)
(14 posts, started )
Does indeed look very nice. I bought Creed 1 about a year ago, and i quite enjoyed it but could'nt seem to get into the swing of things. I probably wont buy this, but i will most likely rent it to give it a try. Looks like fun.
Looks awesome, the first one got bad reviews but I loved it. I did think the second one would involve a ninja of some kind, because the clues at the end of the first game seemed to suggest the next setting would be Japan, but maybe that's the 3rd game.
#4 - Migz
Wow this looks pretty awesome.
The trailer thing looks more like a trailer for a movie though :P
Quote from Migz :Wow this looks pretty awesome.
The trailer thing looks more like a trailer for a movie though :P

So did the title movie on the first game (where Altair is at the top of the church), but in AC2 the gameplay looks a bit more like the trailer
So uhm, this is just the same? Only major things I've noticed:

Knive two people at same time
Epic flying thing
New cool tools
New map
#8 - bbman
I enjoyed the first game and this one is definitely on my wishlist, but I can't afford to buy it right now Luckily I just got Brütal Legend as an early christmas gift to keep me entertained. Awesome game if you're a metalhead
There is no point in including anti-piracy software, the pirates are smarter than the people trying to stop them. GTA4 for the PC was a joke, the pirate version worked better than the legitimate copy and it only took a day for it to come out.

The greedy bastards should include one screen before the game/film loads, it should say "Thank you for purchasing a legitimate copy of our game/film, your money will help us to continue producing quality products for your enjoyment".
There is a petition online that started yesterday - it probably will do nothing (they never do), but I signed anyway... This is a trend that has to be stopped before we lose all control over our favourite pastime, the games...
BUMP - Has anyone tried any of the DLC? Might look into buying some.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG