wheels for xbox 360?
(14 posts, started )
wheels for xbox 360?
is there many wheels working with xbox 360? im looking for a wheel that would work atleast on xbox, and hopefully even for pc. im looking something that would make playing forza 2 and later when forza 3 when it comes out better
Yeah, that porsche wheel for example.
There are many wheels that you can use for the 360. In some, the intended MS wheels will definitely work. Others include the Fanatec mid - high end wheels like the Turbo S for example, work with the 360 and PS3, and PC. You can check the comparison list for the 5 Fanatec Wheels. I'm quite sure they tell compatiability between consoles, and what not.

EDIT: I knew I read it here somewhere. In the 'Is it worth buying the [blah blah blah] wheel?

In the third post or something, someone posted this http://www.fanatec.de/html/pw_overview.htm

Check it out. I states it there.
Not much to choose from unless you are happy with 30$ wheels.

MS FFB wheel or the 911 turbo S currently. Bear in mind that the turbo S is available at september earliest.

From my experience with the MS FFB wheel, 911 turbo and now GT 3 RS is that on no point are they comparable to eachother. However surely I did preferr the MS FFB wheel over the gamepad still
im not really putting so big budjet arouund the wheel, so would the 911 carrera would be just what im looking for, but it doesnt support xbox
I'll wait until someone makes an adapter for g25
#7 - G!NhO
you can use the MS FFB wheel pedals, G25 pedals or the older fanatec pedals if you want to save some money. But you also need to get shifters if you want those.

G25 will never get Xbox 360 support it´s trickier then just an adapter apparently. Also I do suspect the 911 Turbo S is not the last 360 wheel for fanatec so they may very well release some more budget oriented. But as mentioned you will probably have to wait for it...
Quote from oqvist :you can use the MS FFB wheel pedals, G25 pedals or the older fanatec pedals if you want to save some money. But you also need to get shifters if you want those.

G25 will never get Xbox 360 support it´s trickier then just an adapter apparently. Also I do suspect the 911 Turbo S is not the last 360 wheel for fanatec so they may very well release some more budget oriented. But as mentioned you will probably have to wait for it...

what about the xbox wheel? its 100e, kinda cheap and works on xbox
I had it and well it´s cheap but better then the 30$ wheels at least. the steering column is a bit loose and get looser the more you use it. But it should do okay with one run through of Forza 3 then you maybe need to get a new one.

But there is no comparison really but with the lack of competition that or the cheaper drive FX is the options I would say
just got in my mind, if id buy for example the xbox wheel, could it be used in gta iv that i could control the cars from the wheel and all else stuff from regular controller?
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
what can you use wheel for gta on console? o_O
run mafia on PC if you want to run a good open world game with a wheel

wheels for xbox 360?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG