The online racing simulator
Quote from amp88 :Russraine (who threw insults above) is a host for OLFSL.

I know. Though Russraine was kinda kicking the insults to one side with humour but bickering is bickering at the end of the day. I'd not have put up with it and bothered responding
Quote from horrgakx :I know. Though Russraine was kinda kicking the insults to one side with humour but bickering is bickering at the end of the day.

If you actually trace the thread you'll see it was Russraine who threw the first insult. Up until that kamo had said he didn't enjoy this race because the combo is overused. Russ wrongly thought kamo had said it was too easy and said he should have won all the races. I correct Russ on his wrong assumption about what kamo had said and Russ called kamo a douche. It doesn't get much more clear cut than that.
Feedback noted - this is kinda my area since I'm mostly the one to blame about the combination on this season.
well :-)

the race was that short ill feel bevor
sry if someone get in trouble because of me
Quote from amp88 :If you actually trace the thread you'll see it was Russraine who threw the first insult. Up until that kamo had said he didn't enjoy this race because the combo is overused. Russ wrongly thought kamo had said it was too easy and said he should have won all the races. I correct Russ on his wrong assumption about what kamo had said and Russ called kamo a douche. It doesn't get much more clear cut than that.

I think the bigger problem was you getting involved - I took exception to negative comments even if it was just about combo choice. I may have been silly about it but you dragged it on - can't see why you got involved anyway, Kamo can speak for himself - are you the suerhero of the LFS forums or something? Browsing for wrongs which you must make right?
Quote from russraine :I think the bigger problem was you getting involved - I took exception to negative comments even if it was just about combo choice. I may have been silly about it but you dragged it on - can't see why you got involved anyway, Kamo can speak for himself - are you the suerhero of the LFS forums or something? Browsing for wrongs which you must make right?

I agreed with kamo (MRT @ AS1/AS1R/FE1/FE1R is very overused) and I saw that you had misread his comments. The biggest problems in this thread were the fact you didn't read kamo's comments correctly, you immediately took an aggressive position and then you insulted several people.
Quote from amp88 :I agreed with kamo (MRT @ AS1/AS1R/FE1/FE1R is very overused) and I saw that you had misread his comments. The biggest problems in this thread were the fact you didn't read kamo's comments correctly, you immediately took an aggressive position and then you insulted several people.

You think what you like - you're added to my ignore list (user cp) now so I don't have to read your comments any longer - if you don't like mine you can do the same - saves time on bickering.
Quote from russraine :You think what you like - you're added to my ignore list (user cp) now so I don't have to read your comments any longer - if you don't like mine you can do the same - saves time on bickering.

Very professional way to run the league. Ignore or insult anyone you disagree with or don't like.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG